Boils, Pimples, Mucus, Saliva

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Boils, Pimples, Mucus, Saliva

Post by luv2worship on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 pm

I dreamed that I was at a wedding reception and my friend Mark walked into the room. His face was covered with huge boils/pimples, and he had very thick mucus/saliva coming out of his mouth. He looked awful, as if he had no life left in him. Then I overheard a conversation from a near-by table, the people at this table were whispering about Mark and they said that his wife was using him for his money and that she was the source of misery.

luv2worship

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Boils, Pimples, Mucus, Saliva

Post by butterfly on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:08 pm

Normally when someone has a lot of boils, pimples and mucus it is because something inside of them which is unhealthy (bacteria) is beginning to come out towards the surface. I think it is the body's way of trying to get rid of the bad stuff inside us. I have experienced a lot of boils and pimples in my life. An important thing to also note is that if the body is trying to get rid of something and we don't see to it that we clean whatever comes to the surface we can become reinfested again, when I had boils I found it hard to get rid of them because after it came out some of it apparently stayed behind (because I didn't squeeze it hard enough) and surfaced in another part of my body at a later time.

Not too long ago I dreamt of pus coming out of my toes and I believe that symbolized my lack of peace in real life, in real life I was not at peace concerning certain things and had very deep unrest and it was making me sick on the inside. The pus coming out of my toes I believe was God's way of indicating that he was delivering me from that. Yesterday God delivered me from it and gave me peace of mind which I had not have for years. Also I realize that I have a responsibility as well not to allow myself to be reinfested with the pus again (by obeying what God tells me to do about the situation) Perhaps God is showing you something similar where he is delivering your friend from somethings that is inside of him and that your friend also has a role to play in ensuring that he doesn't become reinfested again. I also dreamt recently of spitting out mucus and perhaps it is possible that the mucus symbolized him being delivered from a demonic spirit. I don't have any experience with people being delivered from demons but I think I have heard that some people have coughed over and over again when being delivered from demons, people vomiting blood etc

Pray for your friend that God delivers him from anything inside of him that needs to be ridded of.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top