Door KNob, lock and key

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Door KNob, lock and key

Post by NeWine on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 pm

Hi all,
I have not had such joy in a dream, as I had in this one.
I was in the living room of my house, and it became a large enclosed room with white walls, floors, and doors. My dad was standing in the room, (who lives far away) he said, "dee look", I looked over and I saw a gold color door knob, newly installed on my door. It was standard shape and size but had brush gold designs on it. He had installed it for me. I was so surprised and happy for it, and then he said, "look," as he pointed to the opposite wall; I walked over there and he had hand built a shelf in shapely design just barely at my reach above my head. I called it a platform in my thoughts, and reached up and found a key. Again a large ornate gold key that matched the door. It was now above the door, and I practiced taking it up and down, while I was weeping with joy. There was some thing else there near by but I couldn't remember what, that was gold. It was related to everything else. It seems that a pretty little gold chain lock was installed just above the door knob and below the platform. I opened the door and peeked out to practice, or test it all. Would be so blessed if some one could give me in-site. -In Christ -dee (?)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

I Got Something from God regarding door knob lock and key

Post by keldy33 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:14 pm

what I am hearing in my spirit is this. First thing to think about is that you had JOY this is good. Your house represents you and the white walls, floors and doors which were enlarged is telling me that you have been purified and prepared for a new thing God is about to do in your life. Your father in the dream respresents God the Father and He is giving you the key to the new door (you have been prepared and set apart for this new place He is taking you. It is something you have waited for and thought would not happen (read Isaiah: 43:15-19) as for the gold doorknob, wow, that sounds really good. Keys being given tells me that God trusts you. I know I read somewhere that "yellow" can mean renewal. Yellow and Gold similar colors. I found a scripture regarding the gold color.

Psalm 68:13 (American Standard Version)
When ye lie among the sheepfolds, It is as the wings of a dove covered with silver, And her pinions with yellow gold.

Ok this is something God has prepared for you Himself before the foundation of the world. You are so happy because it is exactly what you were called to do and fulfillment is coming to your spirit, even right now as I type this I know when you read this that something is being activated in your spirit regarding your identity. This is a season that you have been prepared for in the past few years and although you walked through the fire, you were not burned because Gods plans for you will never be defeated. You are walking into the beginning of the greatest years of your life.
Test it out and see that the Lord is good. And He is in love with you. I hope this helps you, just remember whatever doesn't bear witness with you just disregard.

I know as you walk forward in this new season God is going to give you more revelation.

I don't even know you and I am so excited about what God is about to do in your life.

God Bless You

your sister in Christ

Kellye

keldy33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Door KNob, lock and key

Post by NeWine on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Keldy33,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me this word. This is straight from the Father. You touched on some things that only he would know. This was also, timely, because as I was praying today, the Lord opened my eyes to see legions of the opposition disappear before my eyes. As soon as I saw them they were gone, as if a graphic was being deleted from a computer program. The two scriptures you gave me mention the removal of kings armies, quenched like a wick; Isaiah 43:17. And Kings of Armies Flee! They Flee! And she at home spoils the goods! Psalm 68:12 The scripture above the Gold reference scripture. Both scriptures in there entirety spoke volumes to me.

I had begun to wonder if I was finished with my work for the Lord because I started in ministry at the age of 17, so I have a lot of history and memories, behind me and have a sense of closed chapters and finished works. Also, the major prophecies that I have had early in my life have all come to pass, and finished in 2008. Nothing was left. I'm not yet 50. My only indication of new life was the number eight, everything eight. I was even given eight Christmas presents this year. Lol. I don't think I've ever had that many before Lol. when I get change its 88 cents or 8 dollars, right now the last digit on the clock is eight, as always when ever I look at it. To me it means "Old things are passed away, all things become new. The Eighth day is the first day of the week. Now I have this word from the Lord that gives me a real jump in my step. Thank you so much. dee

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:46 pm

Dee~ Do you feel like you've been giving the keys to the Church in a greater perspective????? Chew on this awhile and I'll share with you some things.....

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Well, the church is going through a huge transition, and I've been writing a lot about that, so as far as new perspectives, maybe. Tell me what you have on your mind.

I thought of this dream that I wrote in a few months ago, after reading your post, just now, here is the link to it. I don't think there was a full interpretation on it. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/help-with-this-dream-please-t5186.htm#28048

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:33 pm

Dee~ Genesis 17:12, Proble reveals the correct meaning for eight better than any other verse in the Bible. In it God tells Abraham, ''He that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you...." Paul explains the meaning of circumcision:
In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ (Colossians 2:11, emphasis added).
In other words, the symbolic meaning for circumcision and the meaning eight are the same. On the eighth day we are to ''put off'' our ''old man." Therefore, we see that the inference here is put off. Now, it's commonly believed that eight means "new beginnings.'' and indeed, when we put off our old man, we are born again and we start anew. But the correct root meaning for this nember is ''put off," and therefore, the implied meaning, ''new begining'' won't always properly fit. When circumcising a baby on his eighth day, one can hardly say the baby is having a new begining, but the covering of his flesh is ccertainly being put off just as God commanded.
There are several other passages of Scripture that conform that ''put off'' is the proper root for eight. One real good example is when Noah came out of the Ark on the mountains of Ararat. When the flood was over, the earth certainly had a new begining, but Noah didn't land nor exit on the eighth year, nor the eighth, nor the eighth month, nor even the eighth day. Rather, ''the ark rested in the eventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month...''(Gen. 8:4). And then Noah emerged on the ''...six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month....'' (Gen.8:13). As we can see from the numbers used, God finished His work (the ark rested in the seventh month), and started anew (Noah emerged on the first year, first month, and first day). With God, all beginings are new, and the number one covers them all!! I said all that...to say this....''What the Lord started in you, He will finish.'' Amen. The magnatude of this dream along with the other one is just the beginning of what is to come. The Word started out with Gen. and carried there on.....and so shall you Prophet.

There is more to come, lets get through this first.
Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:42 pm

HELLO,NeWine,
I WOULD LIKE TO RESPOND TO YOUR DREAM,AS I WAS READING
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE ABOVE RESPONSES. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO ADD
THIS THAT CAME IN MY SPIRIT. I AGREE THAT THIS DREAM IS A MESSAGE FROM
THE FATHER TO YOU. YOUR DAD IN THIS DREAM IS SYMBOLIC FOR THE HEAVENLY
FATHER. YOUR HOUSE IS SYMBOLIC FOR YOU,YOUR SPIRITUAL STATE (LIVING
ROOM) YOUR PRESENT SPIRITUAL CONDITION. THE JOY THAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING
IN THIS DREAM IS THE JOY THE FATHER DESIRES YOU TO HAVE .JOHN :15:11
THE GOLDEN KEY STANDS OUT TO ME ,THE FATHER IS DESIRING YOU TO TAKE UP
THIS PROPHETIC AUTHORITY THAT HE HAS PLACED JUST IN YOUR REACH, HOWEVER
ITS UP TO YOU TO REACH UP AND USE THIS AUTHORITY THAT HE HAS SO NICELY BUILT FOR YOU . A KEY IS USUALLY GIVEN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE TO USE AUTHORITY TO BIND OR LOOSE ETC. SEE MATTHEW 16:19. I FEEL THE LORD IS CALLING YOU TO THE PROPHETIC ,AND TELLING YOU TO START PRACTICING YOUR AUTHORITY IN THE PROPHETIC MINISTRY. YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING ,YOUR WORK IS NOT FINISHED,BUT IS JUST BEGINNING (8) NEW BEGINNINGS!! YOU OPENED THE DOOR, AND JUST AS YOU OPENED THE DOOR, GOD HAS A NEW DIRECTION OPENING FOR YOU !! SO TAKE UP YOUR AUTHORITY AND BE THAT PROPHETIC WARRIOR THAT
GOD HAS ALWAYS INTENDED FOR YOU TO BE !! PLEASE PRAY ON WHAT HAS BEEN
SAID. GOD BLESS!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Thank you all for giving your thoughts, and insights. I really appreciate you all sharing with me, may the Lord bless you for your obedience. -In Christ dee Newine.

NeWine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top