Smeared red lipstick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Smeared red lipstick

Post by elijah_house on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 am

I had a dream about a gal, who is someone I know. She is the head medic for a volunteer ambulance that I volunteer with and she has been training me, as I had taken 3 years off, I am a Volunteer EMT. I know she has been frustrated with me (which I was told by another team member), she thinks I should be a little further along in my skill level, but since I have been off 3 years, I have had to do a lot of relearning. We work regular jobs and then volunteer in our off time with the ambulance service, so it takes a lot of personal time to keep up with it.
I saw her in a dream and we were dispatched by 911. When I arrived at the ambulance bay, which where we meet to go on a call, and she already had another medic with her and she said, "oh I don't need you, take the day off, I'm taking this other gal on this run" (even though it was my day to be on call). She had red lipstick on her lips, but it was smeared and she has missed her lips and some was on her face around her lips. (by the way, she doesn't wear lipstick).

Thanks for any help, Cindy

elijah_house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smeared red lipstick

Post by elijah_house on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:46 am

Sorry, somehow, I posted this twice, Cindy

elijah_house

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Hi elijah_house -

These are just my thoughts, not an interpretation....

I think of lipstick as a symbol as fake/insincere - it adds color to our lips but the color isn't real. It being smeared is further showing you that what's coming out of her lips is not real/sincere....

I wonder if the dream may be a reflection of how you see her reacting to you? How do you feel about what you've learned regarding her alleged frustration towards you? Please don't be offended by my using the word "alleged", it's just that since you didn't hear this directly from her, you're at a disadvantage because you don't know with 100% accuracy the context in which she said it, how she said it, etc. I'm not suggesting that your team member didn't get the message right per se, I'm suggesting that there may be more to receive in that message that only you would be in a position to receive and that the dream may be a sign that the two of you should have a one on one meeting to discuss your training. She may have unrealistic expectations of you that need to be addressed or, on the other hand, may have helpful feedback to share....

Please pray about what I've said because, again, these are only my thoughts....

flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top