Friends Dream ... Worrying Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends Dream ... Worrying Me

Post by RomansEightVsTwentyEight on Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:47 am

A friend phoned me and said that he dreamed that I had passed and he had my death certificate in hand ....

What does this mean ... Am I going to pass or is this relationship between him and me going to end?

Thank you,

Hope you all had a very merry christmas and happy new years to all....

RomansEightVsTwentyEight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends Dream ... Worrying Me

Post by Cholette on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:05 am

Hey Romans828...

This is the scripture that comes to mind when I first read the dream

"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. (Galatians 2:19-20)

I really don't think the dream is a literal dream...I believe it's symbolic to your death through Christ.

Please pray and make sure that what I've said is confirmation...

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm in agreement with Cholette and would like to add that your friend dreaming it and having the death certificate is that he will witness the transformation in you, the death of those parts that are not of God. (This part is not meant as an offense, we ALL are growing in Christ and ALL have things/issues/behaviors/attitudes that die along the way as we grow in faith.)

Another verse that came to me when I read your dream is:

Matthew 10:39
He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Death to Christ is a commitment to follow Christ so that we can have eternal life. In doing so, we let go of certain things/beliefs/etc. I think the other way the dream relates to your relationship is how your friend will respond as you die to Christ. Will the relationship grow or die as a result?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top