An Unknown Woman Helps Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Unknown Woman Helps Me

Post by Dream223 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Dream takes place at the unemployment office. I am accompanied with a fried who is sitting on my left. Across the room is an office and the Manager is behind a window that I can clearly see through. He is unwilling to help me until a woman that he likes appears in his office, so he changes his mind and he hands me an envelop. I can see that there is a letter and cash in the envelop. The scene changes and I am in my bedroom. I ask my husband to come inside because I want to show him the money. I have 3 bundles of money and I spread the money across the bed. There are a lot of small bills ($1, $5 and $20 dollar bills). Somehow I know the total amount is $300. My husband sees the money and is happy, but says that I still have to find a job because the amount of money is not enough. I take out the letter that was in the envelop and it has a warning on it. The letter says that I will be given $50 a week so as long as I continue to seek employment. I show the letter to my husband and he is pleased. ###

Dream223

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Unknown Woman Helps Me

Post by True Flight on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:28 pm

My thoughts....
Seek the Lord and he will provide.
This realy looks like a direct answer to what you may have prayed before you went to bed, or what was on your mind.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top