Waiting in the Chapel (ok, Apt) Cause We’re Gonna Get Maaarrried

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting in the Chapel (ok, Apt) Cause We’re Gonna Get Maaarrried

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:14 am

I was in an apartment (a one bedroom apt) that was furnished with antiques – an iron wrought bed, a desk, a sofa and a lamp. I was getting ready to get married. I’d taken a bath and my gown was ready. My intended called me and told me that he had to go to a meeting at his workplace and that we’d get married when he came back later in the day. I started turning the pillows on the bed and the sofa over to start straightening up the room.

I heard some commotion outside the apartment. It was a group leader and several kids including my younger son. The leader was showing them how they would walk down the aisle for my wedding (it was an outdoor wedding) to practice and the kids were being rambunctious and weren’t really listening to him. I took my son aside and scolded him and he went back to the group and they became more orderly. I went back inside the apartment and there was a call from my intended’s boss who was calling to find out where he was. I told the boss that he was there at the meeting place. The boss looked around and finally found him.

My mother and I and a woman who was my friend in the dream but isn’t someone that I know IRL were walking in the atrium area of these apartments - the layout reminded me of the Embassy Suites hotel chain where there is always an atrium area in the center of the hotel and the units are located around the perimeter of the building - . There was some kind of event that included a buffet and I was concerned that based on how heartily I ate before and during the Christmas holiday, how I was going to handle eating at the buffet. My friend told me that it was simple, I just needed a new plate and to decide that only healthy foods could be placed on the plate. I was very happy about receiving this advice, it felt so right and made so much sense yet was such a simple thing to do, so I felt confident now that I wouldn’t be tempted by the buffet food.

On the way back, I saw a couple of the other apartment studios in the complex and was really impressed by how the residents were able to transform them simply by rearranging the furniture. One unit was a teenage girl’s unit and all of the furniture was placed against the walls, a rug was placed in the center of the room and a lamp. The room was a lavender color. The other unit contained the same items but was a different set up and this room was a light teal blue. I got very excited as it didn’t occur to me that we could change the setup of the rooms so I was really excited about the possibilities of what me and my intended would be able to do to our room when he returned.

End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting in the Chapel (ok, Apt) Cause We’re Gonna Get Maaarrried

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Lurdys
I wonder if yo're getting ready to commit to something that may relate to your past in some way? Like "going back to the old landmark" so to speak? In other words, going back to the basics or to things that you may have overlooked before?

I wonder if you're needing to make some important decisions right now? There seems to be alot of choices, but you need to choose what is the best for you. Are you concerned about some things, especially concerning your family?

From the dream, it seems like you were very happy about your 'marriage'. You were preparing yourself for it and getting ready. I wonder if in real life you will be involved in something (or commit to it) and you'll be very happy about the prospect of it? I wonder if what you're committing to is something you've been wanting to do for a while now?)

Do you think that this dream goes beyond physical and into the spiritual realm as well--as far as your personal life/relationship with God improving?

I noticed the 'blue' and 'purple' color scheme and then 'Embassy' which to me speaks of 'royalty'. I wonder if this has to do with "kingdom business" and preparing yourself to enter into some type of ministry of some sort?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Hi Desiree -

Yes, I think this dream has a dual meaning that you picked up on. There are in fact decisions that need to be made regarding my family as an example, my older son is in the middle of applying to high schools so we will be faced with that decision of where he will go next year.

I also think there is something that I will be committing to something that relates to my past and preparations are underway both in the physical and in the spiritual as it moved toward being made official. And yes, this definitely also has to do with "kingdom business"...I feel a call toward ministry but the specific details haven't been revealed yet. Am praying for the full revelation and know that things will be revealed at the appointed time....

Thank you and God bless! huggins

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:32 pm

You're always welcome girlie!

Praise God!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)