A River with pieces of glass in it coming out of the Whitehouse.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A River with pieces of glass in it coming out of the Whitehouse.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:46 am

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

Dream,

I was watching the news on TV when this bill got passed and signed by the president and as soon as it did I saw this little river come out from the White house people thought the river looked good and felt good but as I looked closer to the TV I saw little clear pieces of glass in the river, and as the river went forth I saw it cutting people it hit.I decided to go down to the White house to make sure I was seeing correctly. I stood in the front of the White House by the door and sure enough this river came out and the river was full of glass pieces. I thought to myself," this is not good and no one can seem to see the little pieces of glass in this river coming from the White house, they think all these policies are good." Then each time a bill was signed and passed because the bill or legislation was bigger then the one before it, the river got bigger and bigger and the pieces of glass got bigger and bigger and the cuts began to go deeper and deeper that blood was pouring out of people.It looked like the river in Ezekiel 47 only with glass pieces in it wounding people really bad in the streets. It looked like a war zone only with out guns people were dying all over the streets by these cuts from the river. I heard people yelling in the streets from pain from these cuts by the glass.People came to me in the street by the white House and they asked me to help them and I thought to myself with anger welling up in me , "This has got to stop!" I went inside the White House to talk to the President and face the people in the Government.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A River with pieces of glass in it coming out of the Whitehouse.

Post by usemeLord on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Pray against this bill like I have been doing. Ask for our leaders to have wisdom from God.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:55 pm

I have been in prayer over everything that is taking place. I believe the Lord is showing what is taken place right now. I am very careful in regards to how I pray and I make sure I pray with the Lord not against him. I line up with what he is doing.

Thanks and Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:09 pm

I feel like the cuts are prophetic. Cutting medicare/ medicaid, are healthcare cuts ( they won't pay for surgery if its not cost effective). The cuts mean how it will effect peoples lives.It will hurt them. Thanks!

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:20 pm

I feel this needs to be back up front.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top