Black eye, birds - MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black eye, birds - MANIFESTATION

Post by nubava on Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Merry Christmas to everybody! I have recently had this dream, would lije to know what could this mean.

My mom and I were in my momís childhood town. We were heading somewhere when we saw my momís best friendís sister and mother. We approached them, my mom hugged and kissed them and we were happy to see them. Both of them were inside the house and my momís best friendís sister was setting a table, she looked festive. My momís best friendís mother looked a bit weird, her right eye was black. Then we left, crossed the street, went up the street and out of nowhere sparrows came and two or three flew towards me, i.e. my head, I tried to drive them away. My mom looked at me an said that she should have chosen a different way/path for us to go.

Last edited by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black eye, birds - MANIFESTATION

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:16 pm

Hi Nubava -

This isn't an interpretation but when I read the part about your mom's best friend's mother, the following scripture came to me:

Matthew 6:22-23 - ďThe lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. 23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!"

It's interesting that after this encounter you are attacked by the sparrows. I wonder if the birds flying towards your head is signifying a discouraging attitude from others? Your mother may feel that she's somewhat responsible because it's through her guidance/leadings that you were put in the position to be preyed upon?

Please pray on what I've said as these are only my thoughts, I pray that you receive the full interpretation.... Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:22 am

Thank you for your reply!

The scripture you gave me is so right, I also thought that her eye had something to do with her past or inside or her current spiritual condition.

You know my family is invited to my mom's best friend's mother's birthday but we do not know whether to go or not as there are some circumstances in our family which question our presence on that party and also we haven't met these people for more than ten years.
So I am at the moment worried and thinking about this. I am afraid of consequences, etc. But on the other hand I want to see this woman and her family. And when I had this dream, I immediatelly wanted to get an answer to it.
I wonder whether that discouragement is my present condition of being worried too much or it can occur later if we decide to go.
My family and I really need God's wisdom to make the right decision.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:13 am

Based on what you've said, I think the dream may be showing you that you shouldn't attend, HOWEVER, you're also aware that you've been worrying about this very thing so the dream may be a dream of the matters of the day. Continue to seek God's wisdom and pray that He would give you the full interpretation or another dream that confirms. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:16 am

It's interesting that after this encounter you are attacked by the sparrows. I wonder if the birds flying towards your head is signifying a discouraging attitude from others? Your mother may feel that she's somewhat responsible because it's through her guidance/leadings that you were put in the position to be preyed upon?

I am thinking over and over this part, trying to understanf what can prey upon mean, I mean the birds part, like attacks on my thoughts, or sth else?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 am

By preyed upon, I meant picked on, e.g., teasing, discouraging/negative/cynical attitudes directed towards you and your ideas/intentions/goals/etc. , no support, etc. Attacks on your thoughts fits here as well....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:12 pm

thanks for clarifying, that helps. I quess this dream is has something in common with the dream about the future husband and his family as we were planning to meet them. I am not sure about the meaning of this dream yet (it could be a dream of the matters of the day as you mentioned above) but what I know for sure that I am a bit confused on what, how, etc, my thought were not very clear, worried especially before meeting them. But after I read the dream interpretation on priest, husband and church, I know that I am on right path and nobody except God will be able to move me :)

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi, I got the answer to this dream.

This dream has conection with the dream I had three months ago - Weird Priest, Church, Husband where God showed that he does not approve the relationship with my mom's best friend's nephew. It's another confirmation.
The reason the old woman's right eye is black is because she lacked Godly wisdom. Couple of years ago she was interested whether I got married or not and she wanted me and her grandson (my mom's best friend's nephew) to get married. And I had this thought that if an old lady was so much intersted, may be she saw or felt something. SO in this dream God showed that the lady was wrong and didn't know His will.

As for the birds - after and before I met my mom's best friend's nephew, I was so much worried and nervous, so I had all kind of thoughts and heaviness. I was attacked by the enemy whether this guy was the right one or not. I managed to get out of this situation only through fasting and prayer. I saw these two dream from a different angle. So I am free now. Praise God!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top