What could this mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What could this mean?

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:55 am

Good morning and Merry Christmas!

I had a dream this morning that I am not sure I understand. If you someone can help I sure appreciate very much! It started that I was in front of the basketball court few houses from mine. My 11 year old son was walking towards me and I came to him and I rise his right arm and I was looking at the scar that he has on his chest and back. they looked like he was whiped, but they were healed I remember that I was holding his body with my two hands . I felt that I was looking at Jesus body after he was whipped. I was looking to see if he has new scars and I looked at him and he told me no those are yours-- I felt that they were from my spanking him-- what this mean?
IRL my son has been in Thailand living with his Daddy but today he is on his way back home. His daddy sent him back because there are problems with my son and him.

Thank you very much in advance for you help
Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What could this mean?

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:49 am

Shalom and Merry Christmas to you,
Here is the meaning of your dream the basketball court represent the spiritual warfare going around you right now.
the wounds you saw in your sons chest are those wounds in your sprit that Jesus had healed already with his sacriface in the cross.
You and your son have been marked with the same pain and wounds.
But rest Assure Jesus already pay the price for your healing.
You and your Son wil be restored and completly heal
this is thing has been done long time ago by the precious blood of Jesus..
You are in the path of healing where the manifestation of what I am speaking here will be.
Give Glory to God and stop the suffering ...God see you throught
this`will be your season of healing and restoration.
JEHOVAH lives!
May the Lord Bless you and keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:41 pm

This is true, and I would add that your son has been pummeled by the enemy because of the gift and call of God upon his life; his personality is not main stream, but God will give you wisdom to train the child according to the way God is calling him to go. When you said "you raised his right arm, revealing the wounds." This is symbolic, saying that you will raise him right and strengthen him in the way of righteousness, as you reveal the wounds of Christ and the sacrifice of the cross to him, and how it is relevant, for life, and for healing. Your son is being sent to you in the "11th hour" before hurt settles into the mold of anger and rebellion. The Lord is on time all the time, and this is, also, where he will be more receptive to the Holy Spirit, as all this is processed out. Stay encouraged, in prayer, and on task. God bless.

love in Christ- dee Newine

A quick message while on the subject:

Some of you may remember years ago when a child fell into a well, it was the first one recorded on television, all day coverage. I think the child's name was Jessica. On the third day she was pulled out of the well, and they had to move heaven and earth to get her out. It took a man with out a collar bone to reach her. An unusual man. Jesus was a man who was acquainted with our griefs and sorrows. He was a man, but he was unusual because he was with out sin, and because he was God, come in the flesh. A few days after this rescue, I was troubled in my sleep, when I had a dream. I saw children between the ages of 9-11, [911], that had fallen through a hole in the ground, not only that, but the roots of a tree had wrapped around them and they were held in this place. I woke up and was so disturbed over this dream, I prayed all day. Finally, the Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, this age, between 9- and 11, is a time that is the most crucial in training a child. It is at this age where children easily fall into bad behaviors, they cannot easily get out of, an age where (for many) life long bondage is begun."

Unfortunately, this is a time where most of us parents leave off tending to them as much. " I asked the Lord what can we do, your saying it is to late now for many of these children? And the Lord answered, what is impossible for man, IS possible with God. I began to pray for this age group at our church, our children were a lot younger.

We shored up our training, and continued to persevere and pray, even more so, when our children came into this age (9-11). They are now 23 thru 27 and we never had any problems with them, no drugs, no rebellion, no tangled up relationships. We actually began to spend more time with them, and their friends, (after this warning dream from the Lord), then before. As teenagers, they were allowed to express themselves with their hair and clothing, (modest coverage), they were asked not to pierce or tattoo while living at home. (They never chose to do that) but did choose skateboarding, long hair, and surfing. Lol, most important they chose Christ, and for that we are forever grateful. We really had a good time with them. How much he loves us!

We were not outstanding parents. We were just praying parents. That's all. It is never to late. I remember, my oldest was exasperating at the age of 12. We went to prayer and God said, "do not give up or let up, stay steady." In a few weeks the "tude" started to go away, and he was back to himself.

I hope this encourages someone. -In Christ dee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_McClure

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Hello Ladies!

Thank you so much for your help! It has help me a lot! My son made it home 1 hour ago. We are so happy to see him! In my heart I have been asking God, how to raise my son in his word in this world ? because I see that my son loves the things of the world. I am new in Christ, and my son was not with living with me when I accepted Christ. I will pray for the wisdow, knowledge and strength to do what He wants me to do. I am so grateful for your help Ladies! May God bless you and Keep you! Amen

Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Thank you for your blessing, Yasmin. I am so glad your boy is with you. This is an opportune time for you and him because he needs you in this new place. If there is any way I can help you let me know. -In Christ -dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:33 am

Yasmin, I'm so happy that your son is home with you as well. Just a little word of advice to you about raising your son in God. No matter how he kicks a screams about going to church, make him go anyway. Your son is not used to the discipline that you have developed while he was absent from the home. Training can be difficult however it's up to the parent(s) to bring consistency into their children's lives. This is one of the meanings of training a child in the way they should go...you have to give them instructions and help them stick to those instructions...no matter what.

I'm a single mother and I had to train my son. Even though I was in the church since he was 8 months old, when he got to the age of 11-12, he changed on me. Hormones began to kick in and he started hating church. It was the enemy and I had to FIGHT by making him go to church even when he had an attitude. God spoke to me and said that the anointing will destroy the yoke and eventually he straightened up as I stuck to the plan.

Just a little encouragement and advice, from one mother to another.

Blessings to you!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:29 am

Good Morning Ladies!

I thank God for you! I am a single mother, too. I have 5 children. I have a set of twin boys- 6 years-, 3 year old girl, 18 month little girl, and my 11 year old son. I want them to walk in Christ. My little ones loves to go to church. My olders ask to go on Sunday to church.

Charlotte: Thank you so much for your advise I really appreciated it! My son wants to have things his way- he said he is older now- Of course I am standing my ground and talking to him. He think I am exagerating at times. He wants to watch show that are not for him. So this is my battle now.

May God bless and Keep you!

Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum