Axel Rose concert worship dance

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Axel Rose concert worship dance

Post by Amanda Taylor289 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:30 am

So the dream started off in a dirty old factor full of people like an old shoe factory.but it was almost like an underground rock concert and I was standing up on green metal ramp and the paint on the floor was chipping,overlooking all the people at the concert and the stage.I was dressed in the same clothes as the other back up dancers and when I lookd down and realized what I was wearing the same clothes as them the girls walkd up to me and said Amanda you cant dance your fat and have no skill I ran through the mob of people into the rest room and when I was done crying I came out of the bathroom I ran into the lead singer of guns and roses Axel Rose he bumped into me and said Amanda I was looking for you I want you to get out there and dance. I want you to dance alone and dance whatever comes to you.He had long red hair and wore a bandana on his head thats what i know about his features.But I told him all i wana do is go out there and dance for god and he said go and do whatever you feel,so when I started to dance god gave me totally new steps and everyone in the audience stood there with no respons and then when god startd to move then people were moving in the spirit i was crying while i was dancing and then people who were watching started feeling god and falling in the spirit.and then I felt god so strong while i was still dancing and then I woke up.

Amanda Taylor289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Axel Rose concert worship dance

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Amanda -

Welcome to the site!

Just thoughts...

Are you currently involved in praise and worship dance? The Lord may be showing you an assignment/calling. He can work through you to reach the hearts of people and help them turn from sin.

Also, what is the state of your current church? This setting may represent a church or may be literal in that you're to reach out to those in the music/club area. I have a friend who witnesses to people at clubs and this dream reminded me of her.....

Please pray about this as these are only my thoughts, ok?

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Taylor289 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:10 pm

oh wow i have been told by a few holy spirit led people that i was going to witness in clubs and worldly concerts. I love to worship and i love to dance i really think that im led to do praise dance at church
thanks alot and i used to work at a night club and i would wittness i didnt enjoy what i wore believe me. But theres no exception. But i know god can use anyone anytime. thank you and thank the lord i dont work there. Need prayer for new job. Jesus will provide. He always has.

Amanda Taylor289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Amen, Jesus is our Jehovah Jireh!

Based on your comments, I do believe the dream is showing you how you'll be used which is to witness in clubs. But it appears that this will happen after you've grown a bit more in the Lord and have let go of things that might be holding you back both from being used in this regard and in your personal faith walk (going to the bathroom). (Don't take this personally, we all are in this process as we seek to please God and become more Christ-like. ) Someone of prominence in this area will see your gifting and seek to work with you.

Will pray that you receive a new job soon!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:16 am

Thank you so much for your word, I love conformation from God I know his words are speaking through you because I'm curantly struggling with all the things you mentioned.I know God is doing his work I'm praying for healing from past struggles and relationships and I know god wants me doing more because I started a worship dance at church and pastor said I culdnt do it unless i take classes so I can work in the minestery.thats how I know god wants me to know him more!but thank you so much and thanks for the prayer.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top