old school and old grandmas house, bathroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

old school and old grandmas house, bathroom

Post by rachel07 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 pm

So it starts off that i am in my old school and im sittin in front of the classroom at a desk. Than i turned around and saw this guy that i know and and he was smiling at me and just watchn me. It wasnt really wierd i felt peace. Than i got nervouse and didnt feel good about my appearence so i went to the bathroom and than i came back and i felt in my spirit that he was going to come up to me. And than i turned around and he had such a glow about him in his smile and he was in a suit. The glow was all around him. He just smiled and it spoke to me i felt like he liked me. I just felt peace. Then the dream switched to my grandmas old house and a new family lives there and i felt like i was there to help them. it was like i was just hangn out there and i went to the bathroom and the toilet had human feces in it filled to the top with lots of blood in it. Then i felt so concerned that i went up stairs to ask there teen son if he was ok cause i thought it was him and he was sick. but he said it wasnt him who used the bathroom. so then i went down stairs to the bathroom i thought some one was going to kill me. And i saw the mom in the bathroom and she was on her knees and there was a pile of blood next to the toilet. Then a message was written to me in the blood. In the begining of the message it had two or three satanic symbols and then it was writtin in a differant language and the woman put her hand over it in the air like she was interpeting it to me and said he was out to kill me. then she looked at me. I felt a little scared but the holy spirit comforeted me and and all i could think was i wanted to see his face the one who wanted to kill me. and the lord told me when ever he tries to come around me he cant stay cause he just has to flee.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: old school and old grandmas house, bathroom

Post by Amanda Taylor289 on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 pm

I believe that these are two seperate dreams. I think the first one has to do with my future husband. I dont know what does any one think? i rarley get dreams unless from god. thank you any ideas?
thanks

Amanda Taylor289

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top