Two things missing from the Christmas tree.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two things missing from the Christmas tree.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:55 am

Merry Christmas precious ones of the most high.

Dream.

I was decorating this Christmas tree and as I stood back to look at it I thought humm, there are some things missing from this tree. I was not sure what they were but I just seemed to know that this year there were things missing from the tree. I do not think this tree was my personal tree but like a shared tree and I am the one decorating it. After I notice the tree is missing a few things I could not figure out what they were, so I left. As I am out and about this angel appears and comes to me and takes me back to where the Christmas tree is, and the reason I knew it was an angel was because it did not speak but It did not have to I understood in my mind why he was there to get me. Anyway He takes me to the tree and I look at the Christmas tree again and with the angel standing next me I realize and see the two things that are missing from the tree clearly. I see the two Ornaments appear next to me to place on the tree that were not there before. One Ornament was a healing Ornament and the other I can not remember what it represented.The angel hands them to me to place on this Christmas tree,then after placing them on the tree I stood back again to look at the tree and knew now nothing was missing and the tree was complete.

I woke up at 4:30am and can not seem to go back to sleep.

Interesting eh.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two things missing from the Christmas tree.

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 am

Steadygaze~ To stand back and take a look at something is to take an inventory, to see what is accounted for and what is not. All to often the Lord will take Christians back to check the list of stock or goods so to speak. One of the ways the Lord will do this is by having us to report to lost and found section. He will simply take us back and cause one the take a second look in order to give us an even greter insight (look into, investigate, probe) for that special good or gift that has been misplaced. This decoration is a must to make it complete and enjoyable for all, Amen. Just when one thought that all is well, the Lord will use the foolish things to confound the wise, which will gives us an explanation as to it's been there all along, we just fall to see it, this is usually the part that is missing. When the Lord bestows a gift upon an individual it is for the body of Christ....this special ornament is very much needed to make it a whole, to fill in the gap like that of a Christmas tree. God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:25 am

Thanks sweetie and Merry Christmas. I sense there will be two things released for Christmas tomorrow. I pray we will see the hand of the Lord move in the body of Christ this Christmas. May you be richly blessed in this season.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top