scared and run forward. I feel the spider is right behind me, following
me! I try to get my sisters attention but can't seem to.. The spider Is
closer to me I believe

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help with this dream pls

Post by True Flight on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Are there a bunch of people relying on you for stuff, are you felling rushed or pressured?
This could be overwhelming and affecting your health.
I believe it may affect your health in a bad way, if you don't get a handle on this.

Just my thoughts.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:38 pm

It feels like you're in a state of transition. Your sister is encouraging you to move into the next season and you're trying to do so but you're not prepared. There's a lot of stuff you have to get together first and this can be overwhelming at times because things are so out of order, there's a lot that needs to get straightened out.

I think in this dream you're being warned to not let your circumstances overwhelm you as other things could be impacted (e.g., health, relationships, etc. ). I also feel that this dream message isn't over, the dream didn't end, so there may be more to come...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:35 am

hi, yes i believe I am in transition. I mabye need to stay more inthe word. I do not as often as before (jobless) now that i have this job, which is not stable as it's contract and the Lord told me i wont be there long. I guess i'm stressed. Maybe that's one of the reasons of the dream. And yes i have not been feeling well either.

You are right though i had another bad dream last night.
I was walking in the park w/my sister, it was wet out, must have rained. I saw lots of worms on the ground and i was barefoot!! I told my sister as i was getting upset " I need to put shoes on!" then i noticed these bugs with lots of legs, and they are furry(forget the name) they are all over my cloths.

we get to a bench and i am upset and nervous i tell her get these off of me, by that time i notice not many are left- if any.

then I saw i was in my bedroom, going to bed. This old lady(I believe is a witch) is walking over and layed down on my bed! she was creepy and huntched back and she had this hat that covered her face so i could not see. i was trying to scream out my sister's name but i could nto get a loud voice out!! ... Sorry i will post this dream,, but i think u are right... I dont know what's going on, i'm getting these creepy warning dreams..

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:03 am

SisterinChrist~ I have to come into agreeance with TrueFlight and Lola. I'm gonna pick up where Lola left off.....it seems like the testing and tryings are sure sign of being tried of your Faith. I have posted this before as I have it and it is in my personal notes on teaching but good doctrine needs to be forwarded onward, Amen. These things are not ment to lie dorment with me, but needs to be used for the edification of the body. In the book of James 1:2-3, My brothren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers (various trials) temptations. 2, Knowing this, that the trying (testing) of your faith worketh partiennce (produces.) In this epistle on Christian living, James opens with a most rucial topic: the trials of life. These verses describe the various testings-wheather from the world and satan, or from God-into which godly Christians fall. These ''negative'' ecperiences are to be accepted with great joy, not for the sake of the trial itself but because of the positive work God can accomplish through the testing. The words in verses 2 and 3 9temptations and trying) are often regarded as virtually synonymous. If this were true, then trials themselves would produce spiritual maturity. But they do not, Often, testings make Christians bitter, with no spiritual growth occuring. The greek word for "trying" might be better translated as ''approving." It is not merely one's presence in such trials byt one's victory over them that brings spiritual growth amd maturity. Those Christians whom God can use the most are those whom God has bruised the most. Paul one said ''serving the Lord with all humility in mind'', humility comes before honor. Humility must be obtained in order for the Lord to exhault one in due season. As we grow in the Lord we must often face these trials and humility so honor can be obtained. Hope this helps. We all will just have to grow together, Amen. Helping one-another along the way, that's what it's all about. God Bless and Merry Christmas.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top