Quick Flash Dream... What Do They Mean?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quick Flash Dream... What Do They Mean?

Post by MyBeloved on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:12 pm

What does it mean when you are brought into a dream quickly and initially think it is somone you know, but it really isn't them. It is just an image/presence you can't see, you just know that you are being shown something. It's more like a quick flash dream. If that even makes sense.

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quick Flash Dream... What Do They Mean?

Post by True Flight on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:34 pm

There is a good chance that God is showing you something about yourself.
What is the dominate trait of this person? What do you think of them when they come to mind?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:41 am

I think it depends on the context of the dream recognizing that there might not be much of one...what I mean is really based on feelings, what you sensed about the person in terms of their traits, the impression that was made on you, the state in which you woke up...were you filled with joy, apprehension, etc.?

If you feel it was someone else, it may be a call to pray for that person....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Hi Beloved,

I call these micro-visions. I usually get them during prayer or just before nodding off to sleep, at night. Once in awhile I am doing something else, at work etc..

They are usually to get you to pray for the person you "see". Or the situation you "see". Sometimes they are interpretive, meaning that you can interpret the scene flashed in your mind's eye. The other morning I had a micro vision and "saw" my daughter crying wearing a red blouse. Later, that day we were on the phone and she was going through a tirade of emotions, one being anger. We talked and prayed her through, and got a word from the Lord. The micro- vision had me ready for the call before it came.

I think that a lot of the time they are words of knowledge, or words of wisdom in living color. It took me a season to realize that it wasn't "just me", and that they were prophetic, visual, impressions.

Hope this helps. -dee Newine

Nevertheless continue to test all things...

1 John 4:1-3 (New International Version)

1 John 1:1-4
Test the Spirits
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBeloved on Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:01 pm

In the last 9 months the Lord has been showing me quick flash dreams of people in my church. I'm starting to put the pieces together. It's like the Lord is showing me prophetic dreams. From my first dream in April when I heard a voice in my dream tell me "I will have a baby and his name will be Jacob"... I shared this with a friend at church and she asked me "What do you think the Lord is telling you through this dream" ... I replied back to her "that it's time to use the gift the Lord has gave me" ... since then I've been shown more dreams. I have dreamed since I was 10 yrs old. That dream was about a lion and a castle. I had that dream 3 times when I was little. I will NEVER forget it. I've had dreams of flying above people that looked like they were waiting at a gate.

The dream I had this summer where "my watch stopped, roads/paths and people being sick" I knew that dream was huge and I was to remember it, but didn't understand all of it. I now know that the Lord lead me to this website... he wanted me to understand what he's given me. It's like I gave birth, but it's through dreams. I have posted the Jacob dream and a few others I have had in the last 9 months.

The dream I had about my Pastor... I have been replaying it in my mind, I thought that there was just one voice, there was actually 2... What I heard in my dream was "We are not going in that direction" was what my Pastor said, then I heard another "I AM" it was like the 2 voices overlapped. I did go in to see my Pastor Friday, December 18, and was nervous. He went into the whole "People think they know stuff about other people". One example he gave was about a woman who was trying to get pregnant for 5 yrs, some woman came to her and told her that she didn't have enough FAITH... Umm, I already know that story. I had to keep telling him "This is different" He then went into the book "90 min's in Heaven" Umm, I already know about it "This is different" He just went in a circle. I just listened to him and kept coming back with "This is different". I asked about alter calls and just a simple in your seat type sinners prayer when the Spirit is moving in these people that are being convited, "Why don't we do that?" Well, well well, that Sunday he did a in your seat alter call. Towards the end of our conversation that Friday he looked different. He would have to admit that these spiritual gifts are alive today in this generation and they are to benefit the church. The Lord gave me a dream the night before I went to see my pastor of a man in our church that has an alcohol problem. How would I know that. I didn't tell Pastor that, I kept that to myself. I just told him that there was a man in our church that will sit in a spot and I will be sitting in the row beside him. I didn't understand that, that just was out of the blue dream. Then Christmas Eve Service I didn't even think about where our family would sit and the spot we normally sit was taken so we had to go to the other side. I didn't pay attention to anything at the time, but next thing I see was a man sit across from me just like in my dream. My discernment went up. Is this the same as "Knowing STUFF about people?" I was shown something in my dream.

There are 2 thought's on this when I read the study notes in my bible, our Pastor believes that the sign gifts died with the apostles and will return in the end of the age before the Lord's coming. That the Bible is complete so those gifts stopped, that the apostles layed down the foundation after Christ returned to the Father.

(Acts 2:17) "In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams"

Am I out to lunch here? Please correct me.

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Beloved, your entering into the gifts of the Holy Spirit and your denomination does not believe in it. Or at least your pastor doesn't. Your not missing any thing. The Lord said that he would send the comforter, the Spirit of truth to lead us and guide us into all truth. The gifts did not pass with the Apostles, nor did the 5 fold ministry. If you carefully read Acts, you will see that others beyond the Apostles were prophets and manifested in the 9 gifts of the Spirit. Read Galatians, and cross reference scripture from there. Let the Holy Spirit teach you. You and your denomination are not in agreement because your receiving revelation beyond what they are willing to teach. God has been bringing His Church into the days prophesied by Joel. They that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth. We are not to quench nor grieve the Holy Spirit. If where you attend church is doing that, you are not in a "company of believers", that will move forward in the things of God, though many there may desire that, you can only go as far as your leadership is willing to take you. If leadership is not going that direction, you will not either. Jesus was accused of many things, those who follow the GREAT I AM, will also,be accused of apostasy and rebellion.

When you come into the fullness, of what God has for you, don't be surprised if you find your self in another place, with new faces. Historically, these churches that forbid the operations and manifestations of the Holy Spirit, do not change. When they do their denomination disowns them. You would be blessed if your church has a VISITATION of the Holy Spirit, where the power comes down, and changes the course and order of dead operations. It is not impossible, but God's people need to make sure he's calling them to stay in an environment like that. There is a lost and dieing world out there that needs your gifts, received by the elders and and allowed to work in the hearts and lives of people through the power of the Holy Ghost.

In Christ -dee NeWine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Well...Well...Well...I do believe I'm amongst belivers here today. How about it ''Prophets''.......come on, preach it, stand on it , claim it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recongnize, brest plate to brest plate who you two are, MyBeloved and Dee-Newine. I can't say I'm sorry for coming in without knocking...lol. Just could'nt pass this one by the truth causes me to rise up out of my seat!!!!!!

MyBeloved~ Good for you!!!!!! The ''ownership'' that you are possessing is causeing you to ''stand your ground", Amen. What the Lord has shown you, you have surley laid to heart, and acted upon it displaying Faith. Faith without works is dead. I see your's is alive and well!!!!!!! You keep traveling in the direction you are going, for your reward will be a great one.

New Wine~Dee, I see you aswell, I'm on the same page as you are, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, Amen. Keep speaking words of Wisdom and Knowlege and understanding, this is what it takes in order to bring about the truth.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 am

Newine and Halo.. in total agreement with you there/here.. wow!!! Keep flowing in it you two!! Beloved.. stand your ground in Christ/Yeshua!!! AMEN!!! Those of us who walk in the prophetic will indeed change the lives through Christ, by/in/through God's Spirit of those who are in leadership. Believe there will come a day when we will step up and speak out to all those who aren't walking in the way, HIS Way..by His Power, for they deny the power there of, and we will be called to take a great stand for Christ in the days ahead!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Halo wrote:Well...Well...Well...I do believe I'm amongst belivers here today. How about it ''Prophets''.......come on, preach it, stand on it , claim it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recongnize, brest plate to brest plate who you two are, MyBeloved and Dee-Newine. I can't say I'm sorry for coming in without knocking...lol. Just could'nt pass this one by the truth causes me to rise up out of my seat!!!!!!

MyBeloved~ Good for you!!!!!! The ''ownership'' that you are possessing is causeing you to ''stand your ground", Amen. What the Lord has shown you, you have surley laid to heart, and acted upon it displaying Faith. Faith without works is dead. I see your's is alive and well!!!!!!! You keep traveling in the direction you are going, for your reward will be a great one.

New Wine~Dee, I see you aswell, I'm on the same page as you are, been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, Amen. Keep speaking words of Wisdom and Knowlege and understanding, this is what it takes in order to bring about the truth.

Sincerly, Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top