Help~One son recurring in dreams yet not the other? Significance to a child or children recurring?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help~One son recurring in dreams yet not the other? Significance to a child or children recurring?

Post by SWS on Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:18 am

This has really been bothering me because 95% of the time only my youngest son who is 5, is in my dreams, not my 8 yr old.
He is either just "with me" in dreams, quietly, or he is the target for danger/death, and last night he was actually a young man??

IRL: I've had two people in the last 3 years tell me my son has a mighty calling on his life, one was overwhelmed when she was praying over me about him, yet i don't know what this "calling " is. My 5 yr old had been diagnosed a year ago with Dushenne Muscular Dystrophy, where all his muscle would breakdown detiorate, his heart ( a muscle) would be affected, he would start to lose it cognitively, and the life span for this disease as I understand it is until late teens. He would be ambulatory ( in a wheelchair by 10), etc etc. No cure, no medicine..... His was a spontaneous mutation opposed to him getting it genetically, a random marker in his DNA that caused this horrible disease. We prayed, standing on the promises of God, he improved, medical field couldn't wrap their minds areound it, it's never heard of. They gave him another DNA test, more blood work, exams, even my other son and myself.
He is doing amazing!! The medical field can't understand it and don't want to hear Jesus as the answer. This gives us a foot in the door for me to pray for other children suffering in this disease. This is the 3rd major attempt at his life, one in the womb, one when he was limp in my arms after a seizure when he was 18 months.

I'm just wondering if there's any reason or experience anyone has had with regard to children in their dreams? My other son is rarely in mine, and his little life span has a similiar story.
Thanks if anyone has experience or insight with this. If anything rises up in your spirit, please let me know, thank you!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help~One son recurring in dreams yet not the other? Significance to a child or children recurring?

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:12 am

Just a thought, not sure if this is the case for you but thought I'd share anyway...

It may be that your son has come to symbolize something else. I have a similar thing that happens with my younger son in that in my dreams, he usually symbolizes my relationship with his father...when I dream of my older son, it's usually literal...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top