Bears and my daughter??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bears and my daughter??

Post by RevivedLife on Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:37 am

Hi there, I had a dream last night and I can't stop thinking about it, I think the Lord led me here to get some insight on what it means, as I've looked online for symbols and haven't found anything that speaks to me....

From what I can remember....

I remember cleaning up glass or some broken pottery off the wood floor, I believe I'm in the livingroom, there is a rocking chair and a couch, my daughter is sitting on the couch and i keep moving the rocking chair around to get all the shards cleaned up, she's watching a kids show, and I happen to glance out the window, its sunny outside, its mostly green outside, but some snow piles here and there are littered on the ground... all of a sudden i see this black scruffy looking bear come up and she's huge, i grab my daughter and duck down behind the rocking chair, for some reason she comes right up to the window and looks in and I have this sick feeling that if she sees us it won't be good.... she loses interest, but then i see two little baby cubs come up behind her, and she's watching them like a hawk, she comes back to the window, so i duck down again, the cubs move past the house where i can see them, and then i see a fourth bear come up, big like the first one, i assumed in my dream it was a mom first, then the cubs, then the father was the fourth one... and then i woke up to my daughter waking up ^_^

tha's all i can remember, any insight would be amazing, God Bless :)

~Revived~

RevivedLife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bears and my daughter??

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:43 pm

I'm not sure what your dream means but I found some information on bears that can hopefully assist you

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/bear-info.htm

Understanding bears and other animals that we dream about can help us to understand the dream more.

I read above that bears have poor eye sight and hearing but have a very good sense of smell (perhaps that is why he couldn't see you but perhaps he could detect that you were in your home), most bears hibernates in winter. Bears like other animals are very protective of their cubs. I know that some wild animals have been going near people's home. Perhaps the bears could have been looking for food or something and that is why he kept on looking in your home. A bear perhaps can represent people, they can represent themselves.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:39 pm

You should try hard to interpet this your self, using the instructions off of the main site. We can only give sugestions so be sure to pray and seek God for the answer.

I have noticed that bears often represent the troubles of the world.

I,m wondering if your feeling valnerable, like a child, maybe feeling like things are broken and your trying to pick up the pieces.

Are you stressing over what is happening in the world? or even your personal life?

Most dreams are about ourselves, What went on during your day that would of made youe feel broken, or like you were picking up the broken pieces.

Notice the bears are passing you by.

God's in control, and he is with you. Dont worry so much.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:10 pm

Hi,

Something to think about; I'm looking at this as being a possible warning regarding the bear market economy. It's duration and impact, and how you may personally view it. In the dream you are being sober and vigilant ... as we all should in the weeks and days to come.
Bear market economy. First year/or wave - The mother. Came out of nowhere/
2-3 Year/or wave- The cubs. Comes after the mother.
Forth year/or wave- The father. Comes back bigger than the first.

Economically, for you personally perhaps, you were just clearing some things up. It's starting to look like spring is around the corner, just when things were looking bright, the nations economy turns, (out of nowhere). Your hoping ( the bear) will not find where you have secured yourself, but even that (the rocking chair) feels unstable. Now your alert and watching. Perhaps the 2 cubs will pull the bigger bear away from your house (two years or waves of a little better economy), while the moment eases up, the tense situation is still there. Economic security is still rocky. Then the big bear comes. Your not charged by them, nor are you overtaken, but you are disturbed by what you see ... The window usually represents that you are seeing these things prophetically and your feeling the concerns all would feel. The bear market is unnerving. It looks ominous as you (see these things) through the window, but, not giving into fear, is what you did right. Your still in the security of your living room, and your being wise about how you should react. I'm thinking of the scripture; be still and know that I am God. He will never stop showing us his faithfullness. Prophetic dreams can be multi-faceted, and speak to you on different levels, globle, local, and internally so this is not to discount anything else others have shared. -God bless. -dee

Psalm 46:8-12 (New International Version)

Come and see the works of the LORD,
the desolations he has brought on the earth.

He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth;
he breaks the bow and shatters the spear,
he burns the shields [a] with fire.

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."

The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress.
Selah

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:25 am

I can only tell you from a dream my husband had about a bear. The bear represented the enemy. My husband was in this grassy field with a white fence in front of it. Trees were in the background. Well, my husband would climb on the inside of the fence & walk toward the trees then he saw the big bear coming after him then he'd run to the fence & jump on the otherside. He kept doing this several times with the bear running after him almost catching him. ( I felt like my husband was purposely going into the enemies camp playing around & he better be careful cause the enemy was getting closer everytime to catch him.) It was a warning.... Just Fyi Maybe; The enemy knows who you are cause your a threat. He was just checking on you & your daughter to see what your up too?

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:24 am

I agree with both TF... I believe this is insight into some things you are worried about in your life or will be worried about. Whenever you look out of a window, it "usually" means prophetic insight. I believe God is showing you ahead of time of something that will come or something that is going on inside of you. I also agree with what TrueFlight said about the broken pieces. I have found that the first part of the dream is the context of the dream. You were picking up broken pieces of glass and pottery.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

awesome guys...

Post by RevivedLife on Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 am

Hey all, thanks so much for all your insight, i def. think it could have to deal with things that are going to happen in the future, as everything is going really well right now for me in all areas. My husband and I were having troubles with his mother and that has been resolved, through the love and grace of God's awesome power, and we found out that we are expecting with our second child that has been long awaited :)

I will be praying unceasingly that the Lord watch over us and our family as there could be some rough times ahead for us. God Bless you all and I truly hope you had a blessed Christmas :)

~Revived~

RevivedLife

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top