Evil man at the window

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evil man at the window

Post by Hotdog on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:09 am

Twice now I've had this dream,

I'm sitting in my living room with my wife, we are talking. A man's face appears at our window, he's looking around but we don't really notice him at first. I suddenly come to the realization that there is a man looking in our window, his face is lustful and murderous. I run to the kitchen shelf where I keep a gun, grab it and run back into the living room. The man is still looking into the window and sees me with the gun, but it's not until I cock the gun and run to the door that he runs off.

The first time I had this dream, the man runs across the street to the neighbors house where the lady and her two little girls live, she opens the door to answer his knock and he busts in holding a knife in his hand. I scream but to no avail.

The second time, the man runs down the street and my attention is diverted away.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hotdog

Hotdog

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evil man at the window

Post by True Flight on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 pm

These are my thoughts, not an interpretation.

This apears to be a very personal dream, I think this is one you and God may need to work out, unless you are comfortable seeking the answer in public.

The indication is that your wife may be seeing you as the man in the window.
God exaderats in dreams, so it may not be as bad as it first apears.
Howerer it is something that needs to be dealt with.

Does your wife see you looking at other women? lust
Do you have a temper? murder
Or maybe she feels your lusting is destroying your relationship with her. murder once again.

keep in mind, these are only my thoughts.

I believe you know the answer, because you scream but cant stop the guy.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:35 pm

I got to thinking more on it,

Its posible that your wife believes your lusting to shoot the first punk that trys to break in to your house.

Most dreams are about ourself, In this dream you are getting to see how your wife veiws something about you.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:37 am

This is an insight dream revealing things to you. 99% of the time when you have a dream with a window or clear glass you should pay special attention to that part because it is giving you insight into something important.
________

"I'm sitting in my living room with my wife, we are talking. A man's face appears at our window, he's looking around but we don't really notice him at first. I suddenly come to the realization that there is a man looking in our window, his face is lustful and murderous."

You don't notice it at first but then all of a sudden through the window (you are given insight) you see an evil man looking through the window. I believe that the evil man represents an evil/unclean spirit and the description of lustful and murderous are manifestations of a perversion spirit and a spirit of jealousy. It appears as those this unclean spirit is wanting to attack your wife since it is watching her. I find it interesting that the location is the living room because it suggest that it is in a place of relaxation and daily communion (a place where guard would be down)

"I run to the kitchen shelf where I keep a gun, grab it and run back into the living room. The man is still looking into the window and sees me with the gun, but it's not until I cock the gun and run to the door that he runs off."

This part of your dream is showing a spiritual attempt to get rid of the evil spirit. The kitchen is a place of spiritual food and there you grab a weapon/gun (which represents the Word) and you take it to where the evil man (spirit) is and then you get postured to use it ect. This portion of you dream is a scripture that says, Submit to God ( that is you getting the weapon/Word) and resist the devil ( you cocking the gun) and he will flee from you (he runs off).

"Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." James 5:7

"The first time I had this dream, the man runs across the street to the neighbors house where the lady and her two little girls live, she opens the door to answer his knock and he busts in holding a knife in his hand. I scream but to no avail."

This part of your dream is showing you what occurs when you don't resist the enemy but let him in. This unclean spirit wreaks havoc.

"The second time, the man runs down the street and my attention is diverted away."

I believe this is dealing with the scripture that talks about how after an unclean spirit is cast out it goes out looking for a new place (Read Luke 11:24-26). The fact that you have had this dream twice and both times you resist the enemy is showing how to deal with the enemy. However I also want to add that when an unclean spirit leaves and it doesn't find a place it comes back to see if there is room for it... so you want to make sure that your "house is full" with the Word. You and your wife should spend time reading the Word together to prevent this (Especially read through the book of Ephesians together)

I hope this helps... God Bless!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:56 pm

I wonder if this dream is suggesting that you stand on your guard concerning your marriage? Has the enemy tried to attack some aspects of your marriage lately in subtle ways? Use the word of God to overcome Satan's tactics. Remember: NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER (Isaiah 54:17)

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top