Roller Coaster Ride

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roller Coaster Ride

Post by GodsAnointed37 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:21 pm

My husband and I are on this roller coaster ride that we can't get off of. The ride never stops for us to get off of. I mainly see us always going down on the ride never going up.

GodsAnointed37

View user profile http://www.GodsAnointedMime.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roller Coaster Ride

Post by Love's child on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:33 pm

Is this dream reflective of how you feel? Have you felt like your marriage has been a roller coaster of ups and downs, but lately more downs than ups?

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:03 am

I would have to agree with Love's child.....but for me it could just be your life as a couple in general....not your marriage specifically. I pray this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:40 pm

God's Anointed~ I would like to water Connie's comment to give it some growth. I see the spirit of ''Depression." This spirit comes in a variety of shades and will often take one on a ride up, down and around. It works in a number of ways: a depressing or being depressed, an area lower than the surrinding one, sadness or gloom, a period of decline in business activity and employment. When we recongnize what the enemy is doing, and where he sits in these affairs in our lives, we in return speke to these princeapalities of the air, through Christ Jesus and command them to leave. The authority that the Lord has invested in you through the blood will cause this thing to stop and put a screetchen-holt on the whole delemma, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top