freddie's dream #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

freddie's dream #2

Post by gracegirl on Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:59 pm

I was at work i was in room 4e26 and there was alot of people were in the room. I was going to make the patient's bed and she was a spoiled brat. I pulled back the covers and on the left side of the bed were 3 swiss army knifes going downward on the bed. I was helping her to sit in a chair and there was blood on the chair so i had her sit in another chair across the room. I tried to clean the bloody chair and the family came back into the room. Someone was in a wheelchair and there were alot of presents on the floor. I went outside in the hallway and Diane (a coworker) was sitting there in a chair by the clean ultilty room. She got up and started dancing. Jack(from the series will and grace) was dancing behind her. I looked over into room 4e24 and it was set up like a show room. It had chairs, tables, and a stage and 3 ladies were dancing on the stage.

gracegirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: freddie's dream #2

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:42 am

Just thoughts...

I'm not sure about the first part of the dream but the last part with the people dancing stood out to me...sounded like a play on words...they were performing...in my dreams when I've dreamt of people performing it usually was an indication that they were performing/putting on an act/deceiving/etc. in real life (IRL)....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top