Dream about Preaching

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Preaching

Post by brandi34 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:37 pm

Hi,

about 2 years ago...I had a dream that I was preaching...It was with such authority that I didnt even regognize myself! I remember in the dream That I was receiving from it...LOL..Like I was receving from my own message! I remember preaching and looking at a member in the congregation friends of mine who I love very much...and saying something about overcoming circumstances....I do the womens ministry at my church, but I have never preached with such authority as that...really all i do is teach

Brandi

brandi34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Preaching

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Thats were I do my best preaching is in a teaching situation. I can totally see that. Where does all authority come from? I think not recognizing yourself is maybe the Holy Spirit in you.....you are receiving because He is the one preaching the message you need to hear. The person in the congregation was you and the Lord was telling you that you able to overcome all things through Him. This is a very encouraging dream. Please pray on what I have said as I only see in part.

Love in Jesus,

Connie dove dove

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brandi34 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Thanks Connie for your insight...i will pray over it..

Brandi

brandi34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top