Sequels to a old dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sequels to a old dream...

Post by jcgraham on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:35 pm

I posted one of these dreams awhile back but now, there are 2 more to add to it. I ended a relationship several months ago, Since then I have had the following 3 dreams; in the first one, my "friend" e-mailed me, in the second, he called me and in the third, he pulled up in front of my house in his pickup. In none of these dreams was there any dialogue. I am just wondering if they could be a product of my over active imagination, or do they actually mean something? They are a bit unnerving.

Thank you!
jcgraham

jcgraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sequels to a old dream...

Post by lola21st on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:40 pm

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

It may mean that he is trying to contact you or perhaps that you would like for him to contact you, depends on the context of the dreams....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sequels to an old dream

Post by jcgraham on Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Thank you! Therein lies my delemna..there is no context to these dreams whatsoever. In one, his name shows up in my e-mail inbox, in another, he simply calls and says, "hi" and in the last, he drives up in front of my home, looking around as if to see if I'm still here. I know it sounds silly but I just wish I wouldn't keep having these dreams.

Thank you again!
jcgraham

jcgraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:32 pm

Oddly enough I have had squeals to dreams as well and never figured them out either.. or at least some of them. God will show you in due time. I know that is frustrating.., yet whatever it is, it maybe that God will have these dreams to come to pass before you realize what the dream means. It maybe that God is training you in understanding how He speaks to you, to be obedient to HIS VOICE and to learn His language. That has happened to me more then a few times.. ( and God is still doing this with me) and it was only then that God revealed what those particular dreams meant. This was only for some of them as of right yet.. God has many more to have me to understand and it won't be until they either come to pass, gives me the understanding for the dream via through His Spirit, and or brings another very gifted soul along to interpret them, in His due time, not mine. It maybe that this is the same for you. Why I brought these things up to you. Just depends on how God deals with you, as He does with each of us differently. I do feel your heart on this, believe me!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE. for allllllllllll things!!!

Ann

Last edited by shofar on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jcgraham on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:36 pm

Thank you so much!!!

June

jcgraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down