new dream tonite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new dream tonite

Post by princessdelia on Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:00 am

I was home when p came to visit.he acted like he was long lost family and said everything that had happened was my fault.he kept repeating that. Shocked i left where he was and talked to a few people trying to comprehend what'd make him say that.
His mother and step father approached me and told me he was under a grand delusion and refused to deal with reality any longer. That the girl's mother communicates with them now and would be coming back for them. In the dream, i wondered why his family was being helpful when they'd never been that way but were being helpful.
P came back to visit again and started his our divorce was my fault talk again. He acted chummy to my dad and tried to act like he was a needy person to the rest of the family. My dad took him on a tour of our big mansion and showed him the zoo we had on our grounds- we had a lion, elephant, giraffe- these were the animals i saw in the dream.
So i asked him what about ur non stop infidelity and how u hurt me? He said it was a sos act on his part that he needed help. So i said but i tried to get u to admit that so that we could work on our marriage but u wouldn't admit u needed help.
He then said i was the one who needed help not him and i got angry and hit him. I sent our guests who were in the room out and kept hitting him out of anger and frustration.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top