Ice Skates and a Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ice Skates and a Baby

Post by blue504 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:16 pm

I dreamed my dad and I was blind folded. When we reach our destanation the blind folds was removed from our eyes. We had on ice skates and we were on ice. In the dream I was confident and I was not afraid. I was really happy. I notice this baby wearing socks walking on the ice. I was like why this baby is on the ice with no shoes. I swift up the baby brought him to his family. I don't know why, for some strange reason I think baby was mines. In the drean there was this guy I use to see at church near the baby and this older lady. Maybe she was an inlaw she seem to be disgusted but I was nice to her regardless of her attitude. This is not the first time I dreamed of a baby boy. I am from New Orleans and I never ice skated in my life.

Last edited by blue504 on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ice Skates and a Baby

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:42 pm

Blue 504~ Your dream is two-fold, It has to do with Ministers of Reconciliation and Faith. In 1 Cor. 5:7, For we walk by faith, not by sight: 8) We are confident, I say, and willing to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. What is being said is this: the first fold is walking by faith (trusting the Lord) is some unseen matters being confident that the Lord is in control (your trusting in Him), the second fold is where reconciliation is the matter being brought into agreement, or to restore to friendliness. One dream...two fold message, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:02 pm

I keep seeing a baby boy in my dream and I also keep seeing my church member in my dream. I have no attraction to this man. However, I believe the father keeping showing him to me in my dreams. Yes, I do see what you mean about faith.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:20 pm

Ty Father, I receive the interpatation. The word is to trust in you and you are working it out for me. Right now I am at a dry place in my finances and God is letting me know he is in control of every thing.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Yes he is, Amen.

God Bless,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down