Dream...need help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream...need help!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:44 am

Riding in a car with my mother (she is driving). We're driving around the city of Nashville and we pass by Dell computer building (headquarters?) and then Verizon Wireless Headquarters? (In real life, I went to these places with my ex before we broke up). She said I should work there. My ex is at this house where my family is. He really is genial and interested once again. No pressure--he's just smiling and being really attentative to me. While I am in front of my mom and some siblings he comes behind me and rests his head on my right shoulder (I remember he has on all black); I am sitting on my knees. Everything I say he's listening too with "all ears" (his eyes are bright and his smile is wide--showing his teeth). On one occasion, my sibling asks about my ex's wife and he answers with no problem. He says that "he loves her but not the way he loves others." My mom confirms that he said he's not "in love" with her (his wife), he loves us (as in the family). He seemed comfortable telling my mother that. At one point, I'm on the computer (like in the computer lab) and he's looking at something (he's facing me and I him; I'm one one row with computers and he on another row of computers in front of me; sorta reminds me of the computer lab at the school I work for). He sees two girls (one named Rachel "bumpie" and another girl, and this little boy named Deon in my class who is my "little helper"). The children come to visit me with these three dogs on long leashes (at first look like bulldogs and then turn into Malteses-little cute dogs with hair all over their faces). I back away not knowing how to react to the dogs but then they began licking my feet and being attached (which is overwhelming). I hug the little children and especially thank 'Deon' for helping me and coming (a teacher had told them to visit me). I remember trying to fix my wig (which was bob styled) in the mirror (in real life I don't wear a wig). I remember going back to my computer and talking to my ex about "my kids" and how "sweet they were", he smiled because he liked kids. I told him him how this one guy who is a teacher (and who likes me in real life) teaches 5th grade (which is the grade I wanted to teach in the past) and how I wanted to but changed my mind,etc. My ex smiled and listening (surprising) said, "I like how you're helping people and your mother." He gives me a 'high five' and I say, "that's what I do...I enjoy helping people". My ex begins to follow me everywhere that I god in the house. We're comfortable around eachother once again but I know that I don't have feelings anymore.

Now that I've moved on and have met a really nice guy, i keep dreaming of my ex, but why? God must be telling me something!lol flower thanks for your help in advance
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream...need help!

Post by Jen on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:57 am

hhmmm.. do you think its to give you peace and closure to the relationship?

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream...need help!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:04 am

I don't know. I hope so!!!Lol thanks for your response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down