I lost my wedding ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I lost my wedding ring

Post by dani on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:47 am

I had a dream last night that I lost my wedding ring. I had taken it off and tried on another ring. I was looking and looking for it. I found several other rings... a sapphire... an emerald.... a smaller diamond. I was happy to find them , but so bummed I didn't find my wedding ring because it was worth so much more.

My friend from high school was there. Her name is Mary she was smoking crack for the first time...I confronted her... asking her if her boyfriend had stolen it to buy more cocaine. Shae said that she said that she wasn't sure. I continued to look..but then woke up.

I don't know if the second paragraph has anything to do with the meaning of the dream.

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I lost my wedding ring

Post by True Flight on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:09 pm

Because of what I learned yesterday (took 6 months to find what I was looking for) and what God showed me last night, I believe I should reply to this.

I believe this is a warning to the church, and possibly you.

There is a collage out there, that was grown out of the revival in 1993. There purpose is to equip the saints with the power of God.
There goal is to pass on an impartation to manifest the signs and wonders of God.

Some, now famous "profits" have come out of that school.
There signs and wonders are as follow, rain from heaven, angelic orbs, astral projection, alchemy (gold dust from heaven, as well as precious stones)......

All these signs are not found in the Bible, but come out of Hermetics Teachings.

There used in witchcraft, new age and any other demonic religion.

The wedding ring in your dream is the marriage to Christ we all share.
When you lose it, its because its being traded in for signs and wonders that aren't of God.

I think these verses explain the second part of the dream. I see the addiction as an addiction to sihns and wonders

“There shall not be found among you any one … that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord…” (Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

Luke 11:29
[ The Sign of Jonah ] As the crowds were increasing, He began to say, " This generation is a wicked generation; it seeks for a sign, and yet no sign will be given to it but the sign of Jonah.
Luke 11:28-30

Please pray about what I have said.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:49 pm

Wow as i read this i had chills down my spine like this referred to me also.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 am

Mary's name also means bitterness or sea of bitterness. With all the bad things happening in the world with government and job losses and divorce. There is alot of bitterness in the world

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top