Cooking Food and Old Pics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooking Food and Old Pics

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:49 am

I was trying to cook some food. I had something that was cooking but i was looking into a freezer to find something else to cook. Some meat maybe. I felt that my food will be judged. So I look into this big freezer which looked like the ones you find in the supermarket. THe big open one's with lots of frozen meats. So much frozen meat, i'm confused which one to chose to cook. I for some reason want to make the right decision, i feel that it will be judged or something.

Also the place i am at is like a building, not my home. Hard to tell it did not look like a home or anything. I felt that other people were there as well, cooking.

Then i see that i go into another room, my aunt(mom's sister who is a bit annoying, she believes she is the best christian ever but her actions are not as such.) It is suppose to be my aunts room, maybe bedroom, in the natural it does not look like her room. So my aunt opened up her closet and is looking for a letter. She's like " oh i dont know where iput this letter". I try helping her, i found this letter with some address on it and she says "no thats not it".

Then i come across these old black and white photographs. They are beautiful old pictures of my mom's family. My grandmother looks so young in it.( My grandmother has passed away, i use to live w/her for a few years when i was younger). I was really excited and happy to see these black and white pics.

Everyone looks so young, i see my aunt who also passed away. They all looked so young. I guess for some reason my aunt and grandmother who passed away stud out the most in the dream. My grandmother looked very young, i was amazed b/c i only saw her when she was really old. When i looked at one of the pics i saw other people that i did not know, maybe family friends. They all looked so beutiful. very nostalgic pictures

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking Food and Old Pics

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 pm

SisterinChrist~ Your dream is most certainly a repeat of ''Places.'' The place in which you are at now is ''decisions." This depicts a sure sign of the past, present, and future. If you read from the bottom up, it brings you to what is happeniing ''right-now''. But however, we are going to have to go to the bottom and work our way to the top. Since long times past the Lord has made a ''Covenant'' with you. Mutual agreement between two persons or parties. The covenant between God and people is unique because God alone set the conditions. In a covenant between two persons, the two negotiate the terms and promise with words or a written {letter} contract to keep the covenant. God has made covenants with people from Adam and Eve to the present. The decisions that are at hand is comperhinded with a touch of anxiety. Your a having to ''pick and choose'' with ''compition'' in mind. The covenant that the Lord made with you in your youth, he has keept. There in between the pages of time, from cover to cover, in black and white is the meat of the Word and will continue to be in the future. Use wisdom in all matters, and I gurantee the right decision will be comperhinded pertaining to what lies ahead for the future.

God Bless
Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:27 pm

I absolutely love what u wrote, but I'm not sure what it means? Sorry can u explain to me, is He making some sort of promise? What is He trying to tell me? Sorry I'm slow sometimes!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:36 pm

SisterinChrist wrote:I absolutely love what u wrote, but I'm not sure what it means? Sorry can u explain to me, is He making some sort of promise? What is He trying to tell me? Sorry I'm slow sometimes!

If you read from the bottom up, your dream dipicts a ''covenant''. A covenant is a promise. The same covenant that the Lord made with you in times past, still is in effect today on decision making. He has been with you, your whole life. These promises are throughout the word of God, in black and white, from times past to now and in the future. Keep holding to God's promises because of the covenant he has made with you, he will keep. Illistration: In the Word, the rainbow that came after the flood of Noah, is a promise that the word would be flooded again. We can look to our rainbow's, promises that God has made to us through his written word or (letter) sometimes, we fall to see it. Is there a favorte scripture that you like. Type it out and I will help you desern it.

See this word ''Prophecy'', all these words fall under this word as followes:
promises
covenants
revelations
vows
visions
dreams
oaths
pleadges
inspirition
fullfillment
future.

Is it still too deep, let me know and I will break it down further. We will just have to bare with one another till we make it, Amen. This is what helps us
grow. We will keep chipping awaye at it till it is obtained, Okay.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top