weird dreams help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weird dreams help!

Post by princessdelia on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:02 am

The 1st one i went to somewhere i don't know if it was church and it was going well. I stripped to my underwear 4 some reason and went about the place.i don't know if people looked@ me weird or not 4 that but during the dream i got robed in royal purple by people. And everyone looked at me afterwards.
I then went to the store with my son and they were giving free gifts to their customers 4 patronage. When i stepped up to find out mine- they found out that I'd spent alot of money so my free gift was a free scholarship to get a PhD@ a community college. It came with stipulations but it was free.
The 2nd dream- i went to the church to pray that i used to go to 4 deliverance& prayers about my situation.
They were having a big program and the pastor whom i used to call& ask to pray with me in real life but since november i don't call or communicate with him due to God's move and direction in my life.
In the midst of it i told the pastor i needed some brief prayers and he directed someone to take over the service. He then began to talk to me and started by critisizing what i was wearing- made me take off my jewelry. I kept waiting 4 him to start praying. Then he took me to another room in the church.
In that room he began to tell me how beautiful i was and how he couldnt resist me. He took me out of the room again to a deli and got me treats. Back in the room again afterwards he said he couldnt resist how sweet i looked. That he wanted to have sex with me and kept entreating me. I then gave in and told him he had to help me with my problem. He stated he couldnt today cos he was weak for me.
I had sex with him in the dream.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: weird dreams help!

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:04 am

to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
Though evil is sweet in his mouth
and he hides it under his tongue
'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'
So I told them, 'Whoever has any gold jewelry, take it off.' Then they gave me the gold, and I threw it into the fire, and out came this calf
So the Israelites stripped off their ornaments at Mount Horeb(Horeb is thought to mean Glowing/Heat)
Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You
2 parts dream in the first is a major breakthrought in the second the warning.
After a big Victory comes the major attack from the enemy.
Be Sober ,and Allow the Holy Spirit to guide you.

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:12 pm

Thank u 4 confirming what i was told earlier today plus allowing God to use u to be a blessing. I'm praying seriously for God's guidance and mercy.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top