Dream of two angels fighting in a tornado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of two angels fighting in a tornado

Post by brandi34 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:24 pm

Hi

I had this dream about a year ago...I still remember it vividly..

There was a Huge tornado and it hit the house...I looked and my husband was lying on the foundation of the house and his head was bleeding, I said his name and he lifted his head but it was bleeding bad... The most amazing thing about this dream was I was swept up by the tornado and in it I seen two HUGE angels fighting...I mean it was amazing and so real..they were strong and battle like features...they had these HUGE wings...one was blue..I remember that and I believe the other was green...I remember saying in the dream Lord protect me in this storm. I was the only one being sheltered from the storm with other children. I watched as the angel wearing blue won the fight...and after the tornado all the children wanted his autograph because he won. then I remember him signing my paper and he drew the number 3 and swirled his finger three times....

Brandi

brandi34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of two angels fighting in a tornado

Post by usemeLord on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:27 am

Blue angel represents the spirit and green is the earthly desires. Good thing the blue angel won. Did you and your husband go through something that seemed impossible to get through but God got you through or do you think this is a future insight that God showed you and comforted you with the promise you will get through this.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brandi34 on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:40 am

I believe some of it is being fullfilled now, just never really paid attention to it, the dream just keeps running around in my mind... My husband has built an awesome business...The Lord about 7 years ago gave him the desire to step out and open his own business. He did, now in the last year it has almost come to a halt...along with the business thing and some church issues his faith in God has really faltered. He has only been saved for about 7 years..and God has really been a part of his life until about a year ago. I think with the church stuff and now the business just barely staying afloat...he doesnt know what to think about God...I know he was not supppossed to put his faith in church or buisness but in God...But I am his wife and its almost like I can tell him until I am blue in the face, but until he experiences it for himself he wont believe...its HARD to watch

brandi34

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top