Window Blinds.. (help interpret please)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Window Blinds.. (help interpret please)

Post by shofar on Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:02 pm

Had this dream a few months ago.. Can anyone interpret this please!!!

In this dream I am in this ladies place/home I think.. and there are three windows at the front of her place.. and she wants me to put these window blinds up. In fact there are two ladies, can't remember who or what the other one is. Think she may have led me to this lady?? Any way, this lady, She owns a window shop that I know..( not in real life) She has rolls and rolls of these window blinds all with beautiful colors and designs, and some with beautiful pictures breath taking.. very exotic/different some of these, some so very beautiful.. as I go through many of these blinds to see what they look like. Then she hands me these to put up in her home.. at the front window.. she gives me toooo many and I can't put them all up.. as there are not enough window attachments to contain all of these which she has given to me. There was only room for one blind to be hung, but she tells me to hang all of these together. When I tell her I can't put these all up together.., she hands me another batch to try to put up, and she says, try these. Then I tell her these are beautiful, that which you have given to me here.. but I need dozens of windows to put these all up on.. You'll have to give me dozens and dozens of windows to hang these.. and I have probably well over a dozen in my arms alone, not to mention all the others she had given me before. It is like she wanted to give all of these blinds to me, as in like gifts..(this is what I have the impression of in the dream) and I was stunned at the beauty of these blinds, all the colors and designs and pictures. Thing is with one set of window placing/attachments, there is no way to hang these. Don't think I am working for her.. not sure. It just seems odd that she would give me so much to hang up at this one window and wondering why she wants to give me so many.. as in like gifts.

For HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Window Blinds.. (help interpret please)

Post by shofar on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Could the windows mean revelation knowledge and the blinds be visions?? Is this right?? HELP???!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:17 pm

Ann~ Your dream is quite simple. A revelation is an uncovering, reveling that which is hidden. Knowledge is understanding. I believe what the Lord is saying to you is this: He wants to put things into a greater perspective for you that has been hidden so you will have an understanding of what you are viewing...this can come in dozens of ways to establish knowledge. It appears that you have all these things (revelations) but dont understand how it's all going to work, this is where the ''hang up'' is. He is going to give you an all better mental view or prospect according to what you are seeing and how it all works. You have a wide variety of revelations, but they need to be put into perspective, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:20 pm

Wow..!!! OMG!!!! Yes, that's it!!! God has given me sooooooooo many dreams, several visions.. Several words of knowledge.. Exactly.. I don't know how this is all going to work out in many areas.. God has indeed showed me so much Halo.. indeed. It all doesn't make any sense to me yet.. in how it is going to all work out.. as I have so many questions.. Have prayed about this and I guess this dream is what God is telling me, that He is going to show me. On another post.. I went through some of how God has walked me through so much and shown me through many dreams, many visions, etc.. brought me to where I am now, but now I wonder how God is going to move in the rest of everything.. Also last day dreams as well with what I have seen and what God is going to do in this.. with me in this... God has given me dreams about my grandson Seth as well and that is another thing I am waiting on God to confirm something on this as well.

The interpretation that you have given here is spot on!!! Thank you God!! Thank you Halo for being obedient and sharing what God showed you!!

What you said earlier to SWS.. really helped me out greatly.. and I quote you again here as this was like a word of knowledge/encouragement for me as you spoke this out to her it like blew me away as this was something that a friend of mine told me back in July, "You keep doing what you are doing, you don't have to prove you, the Father will that for you, Amen. Press-On!!!!!!!" So I felt this was for me as well.. can't put it into words.. but it hit me by God's Spirit when I saw/read this!! Slowly God has been having me speak to many others, even unsaved family!! :)

Many blessings to you and yours!! Thank you!!!

Ann

Halo wrote:Ann~ Your dream is quite simple. A revelation is an uncovering, reveling that which is hidden. Knowledge is understanding. I believe what the Lord is saying to you is this: He wants to put things into a greater perspective for you that has been hidden so you will have an understanding of what you are viewing...this can come in dozens of ways to establish knowledge. It appears that you have all these things (revelations) but dont understand how it's all going to work, this is where the ''hang up'' is. He is going to give you an all better mental view or prospect according to what you are seeing and how it all works. You have a wide variety of revelations, but they need to be put into perspective, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:35 am

One more thing.. I felt in the dream I couldn't organize the blinds.. sort them out.. So yes this is another thing I realized in the dream. If anyone else sees anything that they can add to this, your welcome to do so. So the windows mean revelation, and the blinds mean the dreams and the knowledge???

Thank you again Halo!!

Ann

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 pm

You are welcome, I'll be here if you need me.

, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Thank you Halo.. that is very sweet of you!!! Maybe check out the other dream that I posted??

HUGS!!!

Ann

Halo wrote:You are welcome, I'll be here if you need me.

, Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top