Dream I had a few years ago

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream I had a few years ago

Post by newleaf on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:05 pm

I went to Gateway Church in West Haven to a conference to see a famous(not irl)

Indian businessman speak. I went up for prayer.I wanted him to pray for me so that the annointing he had would give me a breakthrough.
He got choked up and said "I know its not what you want to hear but you have a different calling then I have you are called to be a mother."

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream I had a few years ago

Post by Love's child on Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:12 pm

That's pretty cool... your dream interpreted itself. The Lord has anointed you to be a mother (a nurturer). I don't know if you have been one that has wanted to really flourish in the business world like this dream suggest. It's as though the Holy Spirit is showing you that your called to be a mother and you have a grace to be a mother, so not to try and receive a different anointing but walk in what you have been called too. When you are in your place of calling you flourish!

After reading this dream I feel led to share a video message with you...if you would like to view it, please PM me.

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no references to external ministries, please....thanks!)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by newleaf on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:41 pm

thank you! I will watch this.
I read his book on offense a few years ago.

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : website guidelines - no references to external ministries, please....thanks!)

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top