Repost In the Middle East and watching Goats attack and eat each other a women with deformed kids and greeting cards in a pile of sand.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost In the Middle East and watching Goats attack and eat each other a women with deformed kids and greeting cards in a pile of sand.

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:30 am

Greetings dear ones,

I had this dream and I believe that this dreams symbols represent allot and would like you to please pray into this dream. I know the Lord is speaking and need confirmation.

Dream,

I was with a man and we were working together and we had to go to the Middle East for something. I was taken to this like cement house in the dessert plains. All over this plain there were Goats every where and all around my little house in the middle of no where. I was there doing some kind of work and my guy friend left to go somewhere and I was waiting for him to return. I go out side of my house and I watch the goats grazing then I go back inside to do more work.Then I come out later and I look to one side of the house and I see a crowd of goats attacking another goat to eat the goat. I look all around and I see some dead carcasses every where and I say out loud to the Lord," this country is in a famine and now the goats are turning on each other and eating each other to stay alive."

Then a lady walks by and she is holding the hands of two children that are so deformed that I am in shock as I look at them it was like their bodies were so deformed and crippled that it was amazing they were still around. I said to the Lord out loud," Lord in this country if you are born crazy or disabled they think you are in sin and you are thrown out of the community." Then I look to the side of me and I see greeting cards in a pile in the sand on the top of the pile of cards are greeting cards in Arabic and underneath the pile of greeting cards are American greeting cards.I stood there going Lord what are you trying to reveal to me?

Thanks and Blessings
Jeanie

Last edited by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost In the Middle East and watching Goats attack and eat each other a women with deformed kids and greeting cards in a pile of sand.

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:53 pm

please allow me to pray on this. I have some thoughts but i would like to pray about this before i share them with you.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost In the Middle East and watching Goats attack and eat each other a women with deformed kids and greeting cards in a pile of sand.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Jeanie,

How did you feel about the greeting cards? Did you feel like they were aid?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:07 pm

Blessings Mia,

No I did not feel good about the greeting cards. They were stacked on top of each other in a pile and the Arabic cards were on top of the pile of our American greeting cards, they had their own symbols on their greeting cards I can not remember the symbols cause there were to many of them. I just remember their symbols where outlined in gold.

I hope this helps this dream is very hard for me to interpret as I am still seeking and searching my Fathers heart.

Thanks and many Blessings to you dear one.
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:08 pm

Oh P.S. what do you mean by aid?

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm

i think she means some kind of help to the country in need

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:16 pm

No it did not feel like any kind of aid. It felt more like something was going to happen and there was an urgency in my spirit that I woke up right out of the dream and felt an urge to pray for the US.

So what ever that is I am not sure except that I felt something was going to come upon the US. I pray this helps you help me in the spirit.HAHA did I hear that line in a movie once? hee hee

Blessings
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:30 pm

i'm praying the Lord will reveal the answer to this overnight. I feel this is important since it involves a country or countries. We should all pray about this dream.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Yes Daph,

I have been fasting in the 40 day fast with Mahesh and Bonnie Chavda for our nation and this election. My desire is to see his Kingdom come and his will to be done on Earth as it is in heaven.

Blessings dear one
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 pm

:-) thank you Jeanie for sharing your dreams with us. They are sobering but full of truth. I agree, His will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top