My friend keeps allowing a huge man in her house.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friend keeps allowing a huge man in her house.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi once again friends of God.

Dream,

I was spending the night at a friends house and she always let this guy she knew in her house late at night because that was when he would come. This huge man was like always drunk and caused problems. I asked her why does she always allow this huge guy in the house and she did not even know why she did because he was nothing but a huge problem for her. I knew I could not kick him out cause it was not my house but kept trying to encourage her to take a stand and not allow this huge guy to run her over. I some how had this tool in my hand, now I have no clue what it was but it was a tool I was going to give her to deal with this huge man. Well the guy comes and knocks on the door and sure enough she lets him in, and I am irritated, but I have the tool in my hand to give her and I put it behind my back as to hide it so the guy would not know to hand it to her.

Thanks and Hey have a very Merry Christmas.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My friend keeps allowing a huge man in her house.

Post by usemeLord on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 am

The tool is the word of God, the huge man is the enemy

Matthew 12:28.But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

29.Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house.

30. He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad

I would ask you what is she letting into her life that is against God? Pray for understanding of what it is and pray with her against this strong man in her life.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 am

I don't believe God would reveal another persons sin to you, except under special circumstances.
I wonder if she has had a problem with drinking and you already know this, or if your in a position to be of help to her.
I also wonder if the giant is drunk or just beat senseless and that is why he staggers as if being drunk.

Because she lets him in the house and allows him to stay, shows me that the giant has already been beaten (destroyed) in the spirit.
It now appears to be a battle of the flesh.
What has been defeated may have been around a long time i her life.

Though the enemy has been defeated, she has not experienced deliverance.

Some how, you are holding what she needs to free her.

And it could very well be the word of God.
Why are you hiding it?

I'm guessing she has an addictive personality, and that is why she is having a hard time getting free completely.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:18 pm

Well I just met this lady as I just started working for the Red Cross. I am one who sees things in the spirit and I am guessing the Lord revealed it to me for his purposes. I have talked to her and she did reveal some things and I was totally led by the Lord in it.

Thanks the Lord is already working in this.

merry Christmas.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top