Losing my hat on the highway.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Losing my hat on the highway.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Hello all,

Dream,
I was driving down this long highway not sure of my destination. As I was going down it I was wearing my favorite hat. As I was driving my hat blew off my head onto the highway and I was like oh no! I turn around to go look for it but I can not find it and I was real bummed cause it was one of my favorite hats I wear all the time, but I can not seem to find it. So I decide to just keep going and as I am driving down the road I see a hat that looks like the one I lost so I pull over and get out of my car to find it was not my hat but someone elses who lost theirs on the highway as well.

Blessings and Merry Christmas.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Losing my hat on the highway.

Post by Love's child on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:08 pm

This is a good dream!

Right now you are in a place that you don't necessarily see where your final destination is as far as where the Lord is taking you, However you continuing down the right path (that's good). I believe your hat represents what you are use to, but during this season that the Lord is moving you into it is not going to be like times past (your comfort level). As momentum continues into the new things that God wants to take you into your comfort level wont be there (your hat blows off) because it wont be what you're use to. It seems as though you going back to try and get the hat is your attempt to shy away back into your comfort zone, but then you realize you have to keep moving forward. I believe you seeing the other hat up ahead is showing you that it's not just you that the Lord is transitioning into a new season but that as momentum is picking up other Christians are being pushed out of their comfort zone (losing hats) as well. Although you are going down the right path the unknown of what lies ahead seems to be what is causing somewhat of a nervousness... the good thing is that you keep going down the path God has for you.

sidenote: It seems as though many Christians are in this place right now, when the Lord is transitioning us out of one season into a new and we really have to walk by faith and not by sight, because we don't see the whole picture. We see the road unfolding but where not sure exactly where, and in some cases we may know the where but not the how just yet. So as believers if we find ourselves in a place that we are being pushed out of what we are familiar with, then don't try to stay in the place of familiarity but let the momentum of God propel you into the new. Don't get lost in the old way of doing things... what was good for that season is not for the new. If your last season was a preparation season and this season the Lord wants to send you out then you can't just keep trying to hold onto what you've been doing. A new anointing (hat/covering) will come as you continue down the right path.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Thanks so much I needed to hear that confirmation.

many love and blessings sent your way.

Hugs and Merry Christmas to you.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top