old church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

old church

Post by rachel07 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 am

i had this dream where i went to my old church and iwas sittn in the service and this guy looked at me and sat down and the pastor said lets pray to dismiss so i bowed my head but all of a sudden i got this urge to elbow the girl next to me really hard but it didnt feel like it was me. So my stomach started to turn and i couldnt sit in the service so i went outside and some one followed me and i told them i didnt feel good being in there. All of a sudden i saw a lot of teens out side playing in the church front yard. and then i went inside and then the guy who was looking at me came and prayed for me and i began to scream and i felt that a spirit of what seemed to be like a storm(my scream sounded like a mighty storm/wind) was coming out of my life. Then i stopped screamn and was delivered real quick and i said im ok now and got up and left. It was really weird any ideas of what the holy spirit is giving you let me know. Thank you

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: old church

Post by Love's child on Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:41 pm

I believe this dream is saying that you need to get delivered from something. The reason why you were in your old church is because what you need to be delivered from is connected to something from your past that was tied to you somehow. The teens outside playing in the front yard of the church I think could symbolize freedom so you turned back around and went into the church because you weren't free yet. (I also wonder if what you need to be delivered from latched onto you as a teen since teens were used).

Sidenote: I almost wonder if it is a Spirit of Jealousy (a manifestation of that spirit is anger) and the anger you had was directed towards the female. It was after you seen this guy that it rose up in you. I wonder if in your teen years you had a bad relationship or cheated on and it caused you to have spite, anger ect and as a result an entry way for a demonic spirit was made.

I suggest that you go to a church that knows how to deal with deliverance and have them cast out any demonic spirit that has attached itself to you. However I was wondering when you woke up from the dream did you perceive that you were freed from something? I have heard people say that they were delivered in dreams...

In your prayer time go to the Lord and ask Him to expose any areas of darkness in your life that you are unaware of. Renounce any words that may have been spoken out of a place of jealousy. Renounce all ungodly anger, and give no place to the devil. Ask the Lord to heal you from all evil spirits and command all spirits from your past that are hindering your present and future to come out in the name of Jesus. Confess that you are delivered from the power of satan. Confess that your body belongs to the Lord and that you are covered by His blood.

Meditate on the book of 1 Corinthians chapter 13 and ask the Lord to help you live it daily.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:57 pm

thanks cause i had been prayn to the lord to heal me change me set me free from hindering me from getn married and i know that jealosy does rise up in me occasionally and i try to hide cause i dont want it and anger can be an issue but God has set me free from that but just God is helping get the self control fruit of the spirit for sure thankyou i think pretty much you got the dream right god bless

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top