~Husband's Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~Husband's Dream

Post by Halo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:49 pm

My husband had this dream wee hours in the morn....he said in this dream that me, our oldest daughter, and himself were in the dinning-room with the door open when our daughter said ''it's snowing'', and that me and him go out side and discover that large snowball's are falling of different shapes and sizes, so he picks one up, rubs the snow off of it and discovers that what has been falling was not snowballs, but huge chunks of ice covered with snow.................

Maybe I'm to close up on the forest, I cant see it for all the trees.
Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ~Husband's Dream

Post by Love's child on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Dining room is always good because that means that as a family you are dining on spiritual food. The door was open because like the scripture says, " Behold I stand at the door and knock, if anyone hears MY voice and opens the door I will come in to him and dine with him and he with Me."

When children are used it often is dealing with child-like faith depending on the context of the dream. Your daughter seen in the faith realm what God was sending your way and then you and your husband began to look. The Holy Spirit wants you to look into the faith realm.

The snow represents the pure favor of God coming your way. The different shapes represents different blessings. The reason why underneath the snow was ice is because the blessing have been preserved (frozen) for you and it appears that the time you are entering into you are now going to receive it.

Since it is something that has been preserved, it is probably something that you have hoped to see in times past, but you didn't see it... but in this season LOOK AGAIN in the faith realm because what has been preserved is coming in this "snow" season.

oooh God Bless

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm

OOOHHHH YEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! BAM..... THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! Speaks volumns to my spirt!!!! We were supposed to receive several large lump sum's of cash in different amounts (sizes) in the summer and in the fall. This money was supposed to be placed in an account in both season's. Ever time I would call the bank the teller would say these words ''I dont see it''...''nothing has been deposited, I'm sorry.'' Time and time again I would call and ask them to ''look again'', only to receive a fowl-answer of ''NO''. The Lord has opened a door and we will receive the blessing's that he is going to deposit. Just like that of snow that is deposited upon the earth after a long year of a season's wait.

Thank You, for obeying the Lord.
God Bless You My Sister,
Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:46 am

YAY! Fantastic... I am glad it help bring clarity

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Wow, that is awesome, Halo. God bless. praise the Lord, Love's Child.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:28 pm

HisLightbeam~ Is't that beautiful??????? took the words right out of my mouth....PPPPPrrrrraaaiiissseee the Lord!!!!!!!!

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top