Recieving a coin with the apostle mark on it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recieving a coin with the apostle mark on it

Post by krista on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm

I had a dream that I was working at a banquet in a hotel. I went up to a counter that an old man with a beard was standing behind he said that I worked enough and could now rest. He gave me a key to a room that was located upstairs in the hotel. I also remeber seeing an ancient coin with a man who was deathly thin- just skin and bones and remeber thinking it was one of the apostles: I think it was Mark- I think I was given the coin.

krista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recieving a coin with the apostle mark on it

Post by Halo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Krista~ What do you know about the apostle Mark? I ask this for a reason, because your answer may come in an over-all-view of this individual and the contents of that perticular book. Illustration: to whom it was written to, content, key words, themes, outline. These all bares a significance of importance and meaning to them.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 pm

This is very interesting as I had a dream about Joseph being found on an old ancient coin, yet the coin when given to me looked like new.. This is interesting for your take on this.. It's a bit of a long dream but just this alone, for this dream helped me give some thought to my dream which was some what similar in a way.

Thank you!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!

Ann

Halo wrote:Krista~ What do you know about the apostle Mark? I ask this for a reason, because your answer may come in an over-all-view of this individual and the contents of that perticular book. Illustration: to whom it was written to, content, key words, themes, outline. These all bares a significance of importance and meaning to them.

Sincerly, Halo

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top