Image that woke me up and dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Image that woke me up and dream

Post by krista on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 am

Would love some insight-As I was sleeping last night I dreamnt about a blue print of a castle. It was just the image I recall, no context- and woke up out of a dead sleep with that image imprinted in my mind. It was a very simple drawing there were no deatails or a floor plan like a real blue print-just the outline of castle. I remember thinking the lower portion of the castle was so large-May have something to do with 'Thy Kingdom thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Also had a dream later that night that I was sitting in the bleachers with my dad as we watched a group of men folk dancing. This took place outside. One of men was friend of mine from high school and I recall focusing on him but there was another man to his left I think I was watching/drawn to also. This old high school friend may be represenative of the 'dream guy' in terms of worldly accomplishments and looks.

Cant seem to formulate a full picture of what the above may mean-Thanks for help,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Image that woke me up and dream

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 am

Just thoughts on the symbols here: A blueprint, something planned but not yet built. A castle, a place of safety and a seat of authority. Also a safe home, "a man's home is his castle". Men doing folk dances, traditional roles like husband/father? Then seeing these men. Maybe the Lord has a husband for you in mind.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top