Image that woke me up and dream

Go down

Image that woke me up and dream

Post by krista on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:44 am

Hello,
Would love some insight-As I was sleeping last night I dreamnt about a blue print of a castle. It was just the image I recall, no context- and woke up out of a dead sleep with that image imprinted in my mind. It was a very simple drawing there were no deatails or a floor plan like a real blue print-just the outline of castle. I remember thinking the lower portion of the castle was so large-May have something to do with 'Thy Kingdom thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Also had a dream later that night that I was sitting in the bleachers with my dad as we watched a group of men folk dancing. This took place outside. One of men was friend of mine from high school and I recall focusing on him but there was another man to his left I think I was watching/drawn to also. This old high school friend may be represenative of the 'dream guy' in terms of worldly accomplishments and looks.

Cant seem to formulate a full picture of what the above may mean-Thanks for help,
Krista

krista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Image that woke me up and dream

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:48 am

Just thoughts on the symbols here: A blueprint, something planned but not yet built. A castle, a place of safety and a seat of authority. Also a safe home, "a man's home is his castle". Men doing folk dances, traditional roles like husband/father? Then seeing these men. Maybe the Lord has a husband for you in mind.
jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down