Dream about church

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about church

Post by Toi on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:24 am

The Dream

I was on the church grounds of where i attend but the the church was not there it was a 2 story apartment building. My pastor was upstairs on a balcony. I was standing on the grounds. 2 ladies began to argue about gas money. My pastor said something to them, I could not hear what he said but they ignored him. 1 of the ladies pulled out a very sharp pencil and raised her hand to stab the other. I then grabbed her by her wrist and broke the pencil off while she was holding it and took it out of her hand. After that, a big, muscular, hefty guy walked up and he was arguing. He was very mean and threatening looking. He then raised his hand with a very sharp pencil. I took the pencil out of his hand the same way I took it out of the lady's hand. all while this is going on my Pastor is looking but not saying anything. After disarming him with the pencil he pulled out a steak knife, when I see that I immediately grab him by his wrist and turn his hand over when his hand opens he has about 4 more weapons in his hand like a meat cleaver, butcher knife and some other dangerous objects. I only saw the steak knife at first until I grab his hand to disarm him of the weapon. After disarming him, I grab him and started walking with him and he said "just take me to the hole" and I said "oh you going to the hole for a long time". (6 yrs ago i was a correctional officer and in my dream it was like I was the security) during the entire dream my pastor never did anything.
any interpretation?

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about church

Post by unaday* on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:35 am

Hi Toi
Do you feel that you are fighting some spiritual warfare and not being supported or prayed up by either your pastor or someone you regard in an authoritive position over you?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Toi on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:42 am

no i dont feel like that. I pray for my church.

Toi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top