Going to see the Doctor- I'm not even sick - Is my interpretation correct?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to see the Doctor- I'm not even sick - Is my interpretation correct?

Post by MyBeloved on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:29 pm

I had this dream this past summer. It was 3 different scenes in one dream.

My dream starts like this - I look down at my watch on my wrist, it had stopped working... scene changed, I was in a vehicle but didn't know if it was mine or not. I was going to see the doctor because there was an appointment. I was running a hair late, but didn't panic. I just needed to get there. It looked like I was at the end of an exit where the road had 2 different directions. The first way was to go to the left and down the tunnel. There were cars going down into the tunnel. First they were in daylight and as they went into the tunnel it was black. It looked like it turned into a highway that came out 2 different ways, some cars went to the left that was still black and some went to the right that came back to light and went to the doctor. That direction wasn't for me. It was for other's. The other road, had road construction. There where parts in the road that was cement and parts dirt, there were a few orange pine cones. I needed to go that way. There weren't any cars that were going that way. They were going down in the tunnel. The scene changed again, I am sitting in a chair in a waiting room, waiting patiently. It wasn't like a regular doctors office. It looked a bit like a hospital waiting room, but I wasn't sure. It had dim lighting and people were coming in to see the doctor. I just sat there watching. I finally got up and went to the receptionist, which looked familiar. She was behind one of those shields you see at a doctors office. She smiled at me when I came up. It was like she knew I would come up... I asked her "Does he know I'm here?" She looked at me kindly and said "Yes, he's here, he knows you are waiting, he just came in and is running a little late." I went back to my seat again waiting. There were other people coming in and other's leaving. The doctor was seeing them first. As I sat there watching others, I realized that I wasn't the one sick.

I know this dream is in 3 parts. It wasn't one running dream. Here is what I am seeing, maybe I'm wrong. Please correct me...

This isn't about me. It is about others I know and don't know. This is about people being sick, other's going to be with the Lord and ones not saved. But, all of them are going to the doctor. The Lord was showing me the events that were going to take place... Time stopping, several people needing to go to the doctor. One's that are actually going to the doctor and other's that are going to be with the Lord. The vehicles are familys. These familys are going to go through something tough. There was an exit and the tunnel. The cars that went into the tunnels are familys with sick loved ones. All these familys have life, but the ones that are going into the tunnel are individuals. They went into black and some came out of darkness into the light and went to be with the Lord. The other highway was for ones that were sick who were already in darkness and came out of the tunnel to only still be in darkness. One way was to be with the Lord and the other was in darkness that went to nothing.

The road construction was for someone who is already sick and going to the doctor. There was only one vehicle that went this way...one family. The doctors office was an actual hospital that had people coming and going, getting treated. This family, individual has been waiting patiently wondering when it's going to be there turn. The person asking the receptionist was looking for time, when. The doctor knew they were there, he's coming, he hasn't forgot them, they were to remain faithful and trust the doctor/Lord, so they went back to there seats, waiting patiently. ... I was never sick.

What do you think?

Last edited by MyBeloved on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to see the Doctor- I'm not even sick - Is my interpretation correct?

Post by Love's child on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 am

I was given something different when I read this dream, however it could be that the Lord wanted to minister to me through this dream, but when I read it so much was highlighted to me and then this was clearly unfolded to me…

First Scene: “I look down at my watch on my wrist, it had stopped working”

The Lord is showing you the signs of the times /the end of the age in a snapshot of what is taking
place now. (You can find this theme throughout Matthew chapters 24 and 25)

Second Scene:” I was in a vehicle but didn't know if it was mine or not. I was going to see the doctor because there was an appointment. I was running a hair late, but didn't panic. I just needed to get there. It looked like I was at the end of an exit where the road had 2 different directions. The first way was to go to the left and down the tunnel. There were cars going down into the tunnel. First they were in daylight and as they went into the tunnel it was black. It looked like it turned into a highway that came
out 2 different ways, some cars went to the left that was still black and some went to the right that came back to light and went to the doctor. That direction wasn't for me. It was for other's. The other road, had road construction. There where parts in the road that was cement and parts dirt, there were a few orange pine cones. I needed to go that way. There weren't any cars that were going that way. They were going down in the tunnel.”

What you were seeing in this part of the dream is interesting. The tunnel that you seen on the left
was the valley of the shadow of death. For a Christian it is only a shadow so you see them go on into the Light (Jesus) and for those that aren’t saved it is not a shadow… it is an entrance into eternal death, so you see them go into utter darkness (satan). That road is people that have already died. You however go a different path because you have not entered into “eternity” yet. Vehicles represent the path that people are going in. The Vehicle you were in represents the Body of Christ on earth (you are part of the Body). That is why only one vehicle was going down that path, because it was the family of God (there is only one way the leads to Life). Now the condition of the path is telling you the state of the church right now. The Body is “under construction”. The path speaks to the condition of the Church Body right now. There was cement and dirt (stony places in the heart and somesoft places because God is at work to
make His Church good ground.
blameless and beaming with His love).

Scene Three: “I am sitting in a chair in a waiting room, waiting patiently. It wasn't like a regular doctors office. It looked a bit like a hospital waiting room, but I wasn't sure. It had dim lighting and people
were coming in to see the doctor. I just sat there watching. I finally got up and went to the receptionist, which looked familiar. She was behind one of those shields you see at a doctors office. She smiled at me when I came up. It was like she knew I would come up... I asked her "Does he know I'm here?" She looked at me kindly and said "Yes, he's here, he knows you are waiting, he just came in and is running a little late." I went back to my seat again waiting. There were other people coming in and other's leaving.
The doctor was seeing them first. As I sat there watching others, I realized that I wasn't the one sick.

The doctor is the Lord. That is the role that the Lord is in with the church right now. A doctor
is suppose to be able to restore the sick persons’ body by bringing it back to a healthy state. The symbolism in this dream is awesome… almost everything goes with a scripture (at the end of this I will post multiple scriptures that go with it.) The dim light in the dream represents how we now see in a mirror, dimly but then face to face. But the cool thing about that is that God wanted to give you insight from just seeing dimly (through this dream). Whenever you have see- through glass in a dream it is usually because He wants to give you insight into something. So you walk up
to the receptionist (she is wisdom) who gives you insight (behind glass shield). Since you represent the church she is reassuring you although the Doctor (Lord) is delayed He is still coming (In Matthew 24 and 25 it talks about the Bridegroom being delayed). People were going in and out being treated. That is why the Lord is delaying right now because he is treating and restoring His church bringing them back to health. The church is anxious for the Lord to come back but the church AS A WHOLE is sick and doesn’t even know it BUT the Lord is faithful and He has His church under construction right now and is restoring hearts. We can be assure that after the GREAT DOCTOR finishes His work we will be a beautiful shining bride!

What I especially take from this dream is that right now God is working on hearts (we aren't to rush the process but to wait patiently), and bringing forth restoration… we are in the time that the Bible calls restoration of all things. So as the Lord restores and works on our hearts we know we are closer to being His beloved spotless bride. God will redeem the time.

Below are a few scriptures that go with the dream although there
are even more:

Watch and the Times: goes with the story of the 10 virgins and the evil and good servants
(Matthew chapters 24 and 25)

WATCH therefore, for you no neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.
(Matthew 25:13)

Therefore you be ready because the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect.(Matthew 24:42)

Delaying: What’s happening while the Bridegroom is delaying

But if the evil servant says in his heart my master is delaying his coming and begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards, the master will come on a day when he is not looking for Him at an hour he is not aware. (Matthew 24:50

While the bridegroom was delayed they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight a cry was heard” ‘Behold the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!

Dim: (How we currently see)

For now we see in a mirror, dimly but then face to face, now I know in part but then I shall know just as I also am known.(1 Corinthians 13:12)

Paths: different roads

The path of the just is like a shining sun, that shines brighter unto the perfect day. The way of the wicked is like the darkness; they do not know what makes them stumble.
(Proverbs 4:18, 19)

There is a way that seems right to a man, but it’s end is
the way of death.
(Proverbs 14:12)

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBeloved on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:57 pm

Thank you!

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top