What does an eclipse mean???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What does an eclipse mean???

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:02 pm

Got a question, what does it mean when you see an eclipse in a dream....In a recently dream I had I was outside at a store. There were a bunch of people around, & i was looking at the beginning of a solar eclipse & before I woke up, it was passing in front of the sun & ending.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What does an eclipse mean???

Post by jwhita on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:29 am

I can think of several possible meanings. It could mean the end of an era in your life, or that something is blocking the "light".

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 am

Hi, Raye. For me, God used an eclipse with electricity around the edges of it to show me that I was going through a period of not hearing from Him. I was feeling very discouraged because I kept thinking that there was something wrong between me and God since He was not talking with me anymore. The encouraging thing that He later revealed to me is that eclipses are part of His plan for the natural world and they never last forever. The same is true for these kinds of eclipses. It's part of how He trains us to remember to value Him above the cool way He gives us messages. If you ever find youself experiencing this kind of eclipse, keep trusting and loving God and wait out the eclipse. Spend time reading His Word in the Bible because you know He's speaking there. Tell God you want to spend time in His presence even if He does not speak right now. Then, even if you do not feel His presence, choose to trust that He is with you because He promises in the Bible never to desert us and that nothing can separate us from His love. Eventually the eclipse passes - remember nature teaches us that God does not make them last forever! I thank God for that! Eclipses really make you miss Him.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top