I HAVE SEEN HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN OVER THE YEARS! EXPLAIN PLEASE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I HAVE SEEN HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN OVER THE YEARS! EXPLAIN PLEASE!

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:22 am

Hey all! I have been doing my spiritual warfare thing with the praises of the Lord as a weapon, and also praying in my secret language. (My baby nephew dances to it when he hears me do this, and he begins to praise! LOL). I am released by faith to tell this portion right now.

Well, through the years, I have dreamed of this person who is of Ishmaelite descent. He is wearing dark wrap-around shades, and dark blue jeans, and nice dark brown shoes. He has a thick sweater that is banded in the colors beginning from the lightest blue at the top, to the very darkest blue at the bottom. The colors take dramatic darking from one level to the next. There are only about four bands of color, and the sweater is a turtleneck. He has dark hair, low-cut, so that I can see his ears. He is very fine. OMG, so fine. It is ridiculous. Really. He drives this huyndai or honda, and it is a four-door, older model car. Like those cars people race?

He has been observing me for a long time. Each time I see this dude, he is in a dream. He always wears the same thing, drives the same car, and is following me to injure me.

The first time I dreamed that I was being watched, a person who I think was an angel of the Lord, or even a representation of Christ was lying in bed with me, and showed me mounted cameras in the spirit. To confirm it, he showed me almost getting in a wreck that morning. IRL that day was my birthday. So when I woke up, everything happened with the almost wreck exactly as he showed me in the dream.

Then I kept dreaming about this dude who was stalking me to my door, and when I was using the word against him, he opened up his coat, and there was a bible inside it. He was laughing. Maybe the next week, IRL and in waking world, we (my foster child and I) saw this spirit which was dressed in black, was completely black, with silk shirt and pants, and italian leather shoes, and was looking all good, and we could see the detail of him even though the blackness should have defied contours. He was trying the doorknobs, and if they turned, he would go in. We quickly went back into our homes and began to pray and intercede.

The next dream that I had of this dude was in 2006, and he was in that car. He was following me as I drove my car, and I mean, he was following me everywhere. IRL, someone started flattening my tires, and when I would come home all kinds of things would be going on.

I dreamed again of this dude, and this time, my family and I were on this train with flatbed cars and we were all standing, sitting, laying down on the train, and it was moving away from him. That was also in 2006.

Now, last night, I dreamed of him again. I never realized he was so tall and thick before this dream. First, he was with my sister in a relationship, and then she didn't seem to see that he was all on me from the back. I never would face him. He was trying to engage me sexually. I was on my knees, maybe praying...no, it was more protective physically. Then he was with my mom, like in a relationship. She had on a skirt with high heels and she was seated demurely on a couch. Again he got on me from the back, with all our clothes on. I was like, what is going on-she doesn't mind that he is doing this? I was fighting not to give in to the sensation of warmth, and wanting that contact. I knew something was not right, and it was making me physically ill.

Now, when I woke up, I was lying all crazy in bed, limbs all akimbo. I didn't know I was that flexible. I haven't slept that wild since I was a child.

Now, I am searching out something. The black spirit was going in homes where people who were committing adultery and fornication lived. My foster daughter was married and faithful. I was single and faithful. However, her husband was practicing voodoo, and was doing things like putting chicken feet and blood at my door, and there would be black ash on my door. At that point, the Lord gave me a revelation to reveal to him and I told him what he was doing, what he researched about the python spirit, and the pit that he was digging for me. I prophesied to him that the Lord was going to knock that spirit out of the atmosphere, out of the tops of the trees and the weapon that he formed would come back on him. God has amazed me again and again. That night, a tornado came through Dallas, and didn't hit anything but a tall tree behind my apartment. It fell sideways and went through their bedroom window. He repented and came to Christ. Then I dreamed of a fiery attack that was huge, with tree trunk blocks of fiery wood, missiles, arrows, coals, everything being thrown at me for a long period of time, but I was all the time in a big pool of clear water and I could breathe in it. The attack was so bad that I got cut off from everyone else. I couldn't see the end. IRL, I was already going through on my job, because this lady who was practising lesbianism was telling lies on me that I hated people who practised homosexuality. So I was being greatly persecuted there. So then during that time, I dreamed that there was a clock on the stage and it said, it is time. Later that night, after work, IRL, I went to church and there was a clock on the stage, and Pastor said, it is time. Then I started crying and couldn't be consoled. Then this is when I really began being under a great trial and I have not yet come out.

But I wanted to know this. Because I only see in part, so this has been a great puzzle. Since fornication and adultery are abominations, could this man be a demonic spirit that has been going through our generations? And it has to die in my generation in me? Because it told me it was going to kill me, that God cannot use me, that He will not deliver me. I ain't scared, though. To live is Christ-to die is gain. Because after this time of persecution, after I pass the test, the Lord is supposed to bring me out, like I am being birthed. Like I am in a tight place and I will be pushed and pulled, and delivered through water and blood. That is the picture that the Lord just showed me. Because I am supposed to marry and there will grow a ministry for people who need a place to stay, and it will be there in the bible belt when Vladimir attacks us when my son is 16. This is a lot of information, I know. But ever since I told my dream ten years ago, there has not been a time, when a person has not said things like, God cannot use you. Or all kinds of crazy stuff, out of the blue. What do you think???

Let God be true and every man a liar. Jesus is Lord, our living God. The only way, the truth and the light of the world. If the Lord tells you to prophesy, or has illuminated you in some way about this situation, speak, men and women of God.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HAVE SEEN HIM AGAIN AND AGAIN OVER THE YEARS! EXPLAIN PLEASE!

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:13 am

Hi sister. God CAN use you, and He will. He sent Jesus to die for you when you were still in sin, how much more does He want you now that you love Him? I think you are right about a generational curse, because of the dream about your sister and mother, and the sexual nature of these attacks. You may need to pray with others about whatever gave the enemy this foothold.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:20 pm

This is a familiar Spirit,a household spirit!

It is good you know what to do.

We know that as darkness becomes greater

so does the Light. You are designed to grow from Glory to Glory therefore have faith that Godís order for His Kingdom in your life will fall into place.In Revelation we see the Second Coming of

the Messiah. We see that He leads an army. We see that

there is a strategy and a plan to bring victory . There is power in the blood hold onto the resources lined up for you in Ephesians 6:12.

Lord bend Your bow and prepare Your arrows as fiery shafts against this spirit. Arise, O Lord, in Your anger; lift up Yourself against the rage of this enemy,

God will reveal to you the secrets of your enemies and no weapon formed against you shall prosper. When the enemy shall come in, like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him. All you need is the anointing of God upon your life and the fear of God in your heart.

Your are more than a conqueror and YES God is able and willing to use you.

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Thank you, J, and Peter. I was told this today,k and I have a great confirmation and comfort in your reply. I know this is true, now. And I know that I have won. May the Lord bless and keep you, and make His face to shine upon you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi HisLightbeam - Good to see you back! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:31 pm

there was a part of your dream that caught my attention. the part where he was engaging your sister and your mom and tempting you as well.... is there something all three of you have in common that might not be good? the dream could be the Lord telling you to let go of something or to stay away from something that your mom and sis enjoy. does that make sense? just my thoughts
blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top