Dream of a Bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a Bug

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Hi, So I had this dream, but i dont know if it's from God or not or If it is a warning dream?

I see that I am in a living room, it might be mine i dont see much. I see this cup is on the floor, on a carpet.. Its a coffee cup and it has coffee in it. I see this big reddish bug inside! it falls in the coffee!!! so gross! it almost looks like a big lady bug!
I think i was kind of glad the big bug fell in the coffee, so it would not run around.

Anyway then i see this black fly in the room,, it's on the floor flying close to the floor. This guy is w/me. I ask him to help.( i do not know him in the natural) He does try to help me. He has this paper, so he tries to catch it( the paper is sort of folded) but seems that it fly's away.

So strange, i'm concerned. I dont know what this means?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a Bug

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Yuummmm........sounds good, I like my coffee with a little crunch in it....not really!!!!!! A majority of the time, we will find that the enemy will use the ''little-things'' to annoy us. This is one of his small tactics to take away peace. When one recognize these small things, we can put him ''on-the-go''!!!!!! This usualy and formost comes in the form of a mind-thing therefore making it spiritual. The Lord does care about what you care about, Amen. You are important to him as he is important to you. 1 Pet. 5:7, Casting all your care upon him, for he careth for you. When we cast our cares upon him, we cast the enemy ''out'', he's gotta leave, Amen. No matter how big, or how small, the problem may be, we can call on the master any time for whatever the case may be. What a Promise, Amen.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:54 am

Well let me just jump in there and agree with Halo. Let me add just one more thing here. When we cast our cares on Jesus we are trusting him to handle the situation. He loves it when we do that. We put our confidence in him and the devil is squirming in his seat......I love it when we make him squirm. But like Halo said, no matter the problem, big or small, nothing is to big or small for Jesus and he will never leave us or forsake us. When we fall he picks us up and puts us on solid ground. I cannot tell you how many times I have experienced that. God is so good!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:09 am

Amen! Thank u halo and Dove! Sounds wonderful. I havea question, is God trying to tell me that the devil will try to do something and I need to just trust in the lord? Or was this dream just to tell me to trust Him?

Blessings!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:45 am

I think He is reminding you that when the enemy attacks you have the power and the authority given by him to come against it and the scripture for that is Luke 10:19. Behold (look) I give you authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over ALL the power of the enemy and nothing will be any means harm you. So the question of the day is how much power do we have? We have ALL power over the enemy. Stand on the word! The Lord is showing you that there may be an attack coming. Being prepared by staying in the word, prayerful and praise minded will keep him at bay.....but just in case he decides to attack anyway and he usually tries (emphasis on try) the Lord will be your ever present help in time of trouble and remember to cast all your cares on Him. In your dream you asked him if he was still there....He said he was....Remember? So just know that he is still there. It may not feel like it but we live by faith not by feeling. The Lord promised he would be there and he will be. I pray this is of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I left out biblical reference)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Thank u so much for your help in interpreting my dream. God bless u!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top