Is it Spiritual Warfare OR About Me??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is it Spiritual Warfare OR About Me??

Post by MyBeloved on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:33 pm

This dream I had was 3 1/2 weeks ago and wrote in my journal...

I am in a house, that had 3 levels. I was on the second floor standing in a hallway, looking down the hallway. This wasn't my house. I don't know who's house it was. As I stood there I looked over and saw stairs going up. There was a basement, but no door to go down. I wasn't going up the stairs, I needed to go straight. I could feel demonic activity at the end of the hallway. There wasn't a door, it just went through into a room. I saw a couple that were there in the room, they saw me. There were others of different kinds, but no names. A few where outside the room. I wasn't fearful, though I wasn't going to attack them by myself. The feeling I got was that I was put there to sniff/wipe them out. Right then I asked for help and my brother showed up, he said "I am here". I could only sense his presence. I started walking down the hallway and turned and said "Are you still there" (He was quiet) He said "Yes I am still here" Next thing I look over to the room and it was bright.

I shared this with my accountability partner. She said that this dream was about my brother. I know it isn't since I was the one that asked for help. He didn't come to me with problems. He came to help me. He was very kind. When I heard "I'm here" it was gentle, calm, confident.

Last edited by MyBeloved on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is it Spiritual Warfare OR About Me??

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:39 pm

MyBeloved,

I completely agree this is not your brother. This is the Lord Jesus by your side. Your ever present help in time of need. You are going in to stamp out the enemy and the Lord is reassuring you that he is there to help you. This dream is about something the Lord is going to give you power to do. Power over the enemy. It will not be your power but his power and his authority. Be encouraged.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:40 pm

I also agree with Connie. Yes, this dream is about you. I can see you being brought closer into the light, his gloriuos light. Sometimes a majority of people don't recgonize that they are in the shadows, being in the shadows puts one in the middle. There is the dark, and then the shadows, then there is ''light''!!!!!! We are brought forth from the dark, as we proceed forward (straight) it is only then that we are in the light. The Lord takes us on level's, much like a three story house, Amen. Your half way there. Keep doing what you are doing, and keep walking straight-ahead.

Sincerly, Halo

Last edited by Halo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled a word)

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Preach it sister Halo. Good word!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Agree!! AMEN to that!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann
Dove-Solutions wrote: Preach it sister Halo. Good word!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top