the queen is coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the queen is coming

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 pm

my last dream'outstanding in feild must hav been too tuff,so lets how this goes. i am in the royal palace in grt britian,i am in a royal room which has rich red walls with lashings of gold on trim,ornaments etc, the queen is sitting up straight on a regal couch,the room is empty except for me i am standing back waiting,i see there is noone there to wait on her so i gingerly approch and inquire if there is anything i can to serve her.she then asks for a glass of red wine, i get it, and pour her a glass.after she is finished ,she withdraws to another room where a new crown is placed upon here head i, i can see this because the wall is transperant,then she stands and begins to return to the royal room where i am ,i am compeled to blow an imaginary trumpet, make a sound,the end. note the queen mite not be jesus, D

Last edited by dreamster on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the queen is coming

Post by Jen on Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:48 am

Well, I guess the queen could represent someone or something in charge. You seem to be serving or giving service to them/ it. Does that help any?
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:11 pm

Wow thats a beautiful dream! i will pray on it. But it sounds like you will serve somone important who is in need of your help.
~Daph
thumbs

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm

daphanie02 wrote:Wow thats a beautiful dream! i will pray on it. But it sounds like you will serve somone important who is in need of your help.
~Daph
thumbs
flower yeah, i fink i know who the queen is,its not the queen,see what u fink. scratching chin

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top