crying for a baby?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crying for a baby?

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:05 am

Last night i had a dream that I was at my old childhood church- downstairs in the fellowship hall. there was a gathering there- almost like a social dinner. Then this little boy ran by me- in the dream he was a little boy about 2 or 3 that i remember but in real life he about 19 now. He started to sing and perform- everybody was gushing over him. I was so enamoured by his enthusiam and performance. Then I left the room. It had glass doors so i can see back inside. It turned into a swimming pool with blue beautiful water. Then my friend came - in the dream she was the boy's mom - irl she isn't. I said to her- "Your son is performing!" She said in an animated happy way "Oh boy my son is too much" Then she went into the room to get him. As i watched her go my heart started to yearn HEAVILY and INTENSELY for a baby! I cried tears and said "Lord I really want a child" Then i thought of how i could grow him to be a good man and one after God.

Then i woke up.

IRL- i am not looking to have children yet- been married 3 months and we are waiting for aobut 1-2 yrs.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: crying for a baby?

Post by Love's child on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:21 am

This dream is a revelation dream:

Ok so I am going to tell you the honest truth of what I believe this dream means… DON’T GET MAD AT ME though ok… ok ! The reason why your childhood church was used is because the theme of this dream is children. I believe that the reason why this dream took place downstairs in the fellowship hall is because the dream is revealing (fellowship-by Holy Spirit) something hidden (downstairs). Down stairs this little boy captivates you (I believe he looks about 2 years old because you want to have children in about 2 years). After leaving when you look back you notice the room has glass doors (this is very key because that means this part of the dream is being used to give you insight). Anytime something is see-through or a window the dream is giving you insight into something. So what was the insight in the dream? When you looked back it was now a beautiful blue swimming pool. The pretty blue represents prophetic revelation, the water represents life and a work of the Holy Spirit. So I will let you connect the dots there. Just in case you don’t connect the dots the end of your dream answers what the Spirit of the Lord is trying to reveal to you. I believe that your timetable for children is going to be changed.

I ask that you pray concerning this… I know you don’t want children right now BUT this is what I would suggest you and your husband do. Pray to the Lord and confess that you realize that your body is not your own but belongs to Him. Renounce any words concerning what you have spoken as far
as when you want children and pray that the Spirit of the Lord would bless your womb and bring forth children in His timing. I believe that your heart yearning “Heavily and intensely” at the end of the dream was the Spirit of the Lord making intercession. I believe the Lord has different plans than you right now
as far as children are concerned. I believe that the end of your dream also captivated that he will be a man of God. I really think the title of your dream is the answer to your dream interpretation. The Spirit is “crying” interceding for the baby.

Sidenote: Sometimes we have to be careful what we speak to concerning when we want children and how. I am not saying you did this but I say this for anyone reading it. I have heard of certain people that have spoke they only want a certain amount of kids and then when they get pregnant after that number they miscarry and it is devastating. If anyone reading this has done so, don't let fear get in just simply renounce those words and pray that God would bless how He sees fit (life and death is in the power of the tongue)...Don’t give the enemy ANY room.

God bless!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 am

I am in tears...you are on point...as a prophet said to me last week that God is going to bless us with a child fairly quickly...but we have been fighting this..even though we know God is God and what he does is well done. All we can think of is finances! How can we support a child as newlyweds. I am in tears...i have to surrender now...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 am

Excellent Interpretation Love Child....EXCELLENT!

YES UNADAY...Surrender Girl!!!! The one thing I know about God is that we can have all the plans in the world, but it is HE that determines our steps. He knows the purpose and the plans that he has for your child(ren) and has a set time for them to be born. God just needs for you to submit and give Him permission to do HIS will through you.

Oh how wonderful this dream is. Relax and release it girl...God has a "huger" plan for you and your hubby!!! REJOICE!!! It's not about the money because as well ALL know...when you are within God's Vision, there is PROvision!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:28 am

Unaday,

Surrender all my friend. When we do that we walk in his total obedience and he makes the way possible for all things including provision. Can I get an Amen! Congratulations and keep me posted. I agree with Love's Child and Cholette 100%.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:28 pm

I agree with Connie!
Remember whatever God calls us to He also grants provision for. If the Lord is calling you to raise up a child of God then He definitely is going to provide the provision for you to be able to do it. Don't allow anxiety to come in concerning it but just rest in the Lord!

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Youyouforjesus on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 am

I am very bless with this post. Praise the Lord.

Youyouforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:19 am

I'm in agreement with Love's Child (excellent hearing of God in this interpretation!) and will shout an Amen with Connie! As Love's child stated, if God gives it to you, He will see that it is provided for. Remember Proverbs 3:5-6 (Connie's signature)....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:32 am

Amen to all! Sounds right to me too.

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:15 am

Praise the Lord Unaday!

To Love's child,

I so appreciate your obedience to the Lord in giving this interpretation even if you felt that it may or may not cause her to be mad and upset! Your obedience for this will be richly rewarded...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top