dream about my dad who passed away 3years ago..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about my dad who passed away 3years ago..

Post by traveller on Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:56 am

I had a dream about my dad. He was telling his story, like a memoir, about his career. He said how he'd always wanted to go to an English speaking country and that he'd told his boss. Nothing had happened until, so he said, they chucked in a million for him to do an English language course (he did a short language course IRL, but i don't think it cost his boss that much:-).
Then, back in the dream one day he was asked to come see the boss. I saw this scene happen like I was there with him. My dad walked through outside doors into this round room, where I saw some official looking people in a round tub/pool in the middle of the room. The official looking people were wearing black suits, I thought they might be his boss(es), but they also reminded me of the elders in my dad's church. They were sort of floating in the tub/pool when we came in and stayed there. Along the walls/windows of the room around the tub were tables with people sitting at them, all waiting for my dad. When he entered the room, they all started singing/chanting: If you only knew, If you only knew, If you only knew, and this went on. It sounded like a surprise song that people sing when someone walks into their own surprise party. Like it was going to be a surprise for my dad, I thought that they might be telling him he was finally going to another country as was his wish. All the ladies(can't remember about the men) were wearing hats, except a few. I wondered why they'd be wearing hats inside, like they used to do at a church i went to as a kid, but the ladies didn't seem to mind and the hats were more like sunhats for them. One żoung lady/girl's mum had just given her a new one because she said her daughter liked horseriding like the Yankees?do, and she needed a hat for where she was going. Whilst I was looking at her hat, it changed from a small hard rimmed round hat to a softer denim hat with a brim that was a lot wider than it was before. She was a happy girl, somehow that stood out.

Then next scene: I'm walking down the country road near the village I used to live for a little while. I see my mother in law standing in the paddock I'm walking past and she appears to be waiting there for me. I get into the paddock and walk up towards her and she tells me that I look beautiful and that I'm getting more beatiful each time she sees me. I feel sort of awkward and don't know what to say. Then she's going somewhere, she turns around to go and says: 'love you', like a mum does and this felt very special to me. (IRL me and my mother in law get on well, but she's never said this sort of mum-talk to me:)
End of dream.

As I mentioned in the title, my dad passed away 3 years ago, and I don't know why I'm having this dream now. Interpretation would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about my dad who passed away 3years ago..

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:35 am

If only you knew the day of your visitation.
is all about a manifestation going to take place
an inheratance,physical or spiritual coming from
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Thank you mbstudent! Something to think about and to look forward then..
Still some questions: What would my mother in law represent? And the hat in the dream, has that to do with the helmet of salvation? As hats (and the lack of hats on some people) have been in some of my dreams lately.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:15 pm

When I think of mother in law I think of being grafted into the family. The mystery between a man and a woman, the mystery of Christ and the church. The wild olive branch being grafted in. Hats make me think of spiritual coverings. Just my thoughts. Please pray about it.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:55 am

Thanks for your thoughts lightbeam. Interesting what u said about spiritual coverings, have been praying about what u wrote. Just thinking now, could it be that the mum of the girl in the dream, who gave her the (first) hat, is my mum in the natural, who (being an interceding christian) was my spiritual covering before i got married? I do know that when a woman marries, her husband becomes her head, spiritual covering in particular, however one of my christian friends said to me that since my husband isn't born again (yet) he can't fully be that (spiritual) covering to me. This has confused me at times. But I know God protects me and that He provides my covering! I still need to learn more about this principle of the husband and coverings, etc.I think..
Could be a further confirmation of my husband being 'grafted into' God's family and therefore becoming the spiritual covering to me as God intended?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top