airplane dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

airplane dream

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi, I had this dream can someone please help interpret? thank you
I remember I'm on a plane. This man is in charge. He might be a pilot. We are flying through some danger zone. And the man I guess pilot, says we are out of danger. I feel we are safe now. I remember sitting on the plane and know that we are flying past danger zone or something.

We all start to clap.

Its a big plane.

Then I see that I am on a road or something and my sister is flying in a plane. She passes me, I am not upset that she passes Me (I am walking on ground). I tell her somehow to wait for me or something, not sure how, but I do and she hears me.

She lands the plane, walks towards me as I had told her to wait for me I was going to join her as well..

That's it...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: airplane dream

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:37 pm

SisterinChrist~ Usually when we dream about an aircraft the Lord is talking to us about spiritual things....wheather it be a 747 passenger plane or a personal craft. When the Lord wants to talk to us about the chuch he normally will put us on a passenger plane because it represents a sect of people or a body as a whole. It appears here that the church has went through some turbulance, a rough air pocket pointing to danger. Danger comes in many forms, for instance; envy, jeolousy, which causes strife, this is all done by the enemy carried into the church by individuals that dont even realize what they possess. The stewership of this aircraft (pilot), man in charge, would be the Pastor, since Stewership holds such a title in the word of God. Now....the last part of your dream ties right into the first as an insight (looking-back) in retrorespect as to what kind of trouble was availed. Clapping is a sure sia-of-relief, and all ends well due to good Stewership. Good for this body of Christ as a whole for being Grounded in the Truth.

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:55 am

What Halo said is what I believe that dream represents as well. Could the second part of your dream possibly joining your sister in some aspect of ministry she is already advanced in?

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:40 am

thank u both! The interpretation sounds right, but my sis is not in any ministry?

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 am

Is your sister saved?

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:02 am

Oh yes! Way before me and has an awesome relationship w/God

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:12 am

This is what I believe... I believe your sister does have a ministry (it may not have come into manifestation yet). When people say ministry they think of pastoring a church ect. Ministry could be hospitality, ect. It's interesting that you said your sister was saved way before you (I think that's why her plane was further ahead) but she stopped so you could join her. I believe that there is an area that you and your sister have similar gifting/ministry. Perhaps you will see something in your sister that the Lord is doing and take interest.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:15 am

That makes sense. She has a great relatshionship that I luv. Also she always said her ministry is to take care of our mom(widow).

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top