Ironing & My Pastor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ironing & My Pastor

Post by MyBeloved on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:55 pm

I had 2 dreams over the weekend that are puzzling me. It might not mean anything.

First Dream
I was getting ready to iron a shirt, but before I started I looked at the iron. On top of the iron was 3 holes. Three different ways I can iron. I just needed to make a decision. Why would I dream about an iron? The next day we went to church.

Second Dream
The day after I had the iron dream, I dreamed of my Pastor. I went to him about something and he said to me "That's not the direction we are going"

Does this mean anything?

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ironing & My Pastor

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Are there some things that you're trying to 'iron out' so to speak? some things that you're trying to figure out or get particulars about but are unsure of right now?

I wonder if the pastor dream is just a reaction you feel your pastor may have about you going to him with the idea of the healing ministry? Are you concerned about what his reaction may be? Do you think he will be discouraging in some way?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBeloved on Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 pm

I think the Lord is/was warning me about something. I'm praying about all this. Thank you!!

Last edited by MyBeloved on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Mybeloved,

For me personally ironing has meant some type of change, being sanctified or maybe God's discipline. I hope that is of help for you here.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm

I was thinking on how- ironing works out the wrinkles (presses out the issues). We have three ways to do it. We Seek the Father for wisdom. Stand on the Word of truth, and we pray through by the Spirit. These three things will do the job! Ironing is tedious, and it takes time. For me ironing is when I think things through, pray, sing and talk to myself. Lol

The pastor dream: When you say, "you went to him about something". Since you didn't say what, that would be hard to discern. But, if you feel he represents the good shepherd then trust the Lord on that. Let peace be your guide.
-dee Newine

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:18 pm

Mybeloved~ Sometimes one may have the use of words to convey a meanning that is the opposite of the literal meaning. It's an outcome contrary to expections....that makes it ''irony".

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MyBeloved on Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:04 am

Thank you! I've been thinking more about Desiree's reply about my Pastor. It is a reaction of mine that was of the flesh. I didn't really think about that. The Lord has been preparing me, to walk more in Spirit and Truth. I have the tools to fight the enemy head on, but am not sure were our new young Pastor is at.

As far as the ironing dream, everything makes sense. I will continue to pray about all of them.

I have other dreams I will post that I have no idea what they mean.

The Lord lead me to all of you. I am very encouraged. I can freely talk with those who understand.

Last edited by MyBeloved on Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

MyBeloved

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 am

It is a blessing for us to be here. We pray your remain encouraged in that the Lord will be your guide and your strong defense and also is the one who comforts those who love him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 am

Bless you MyBeloved,
The Lord will help you Iron all of this out, I'm sure of it. He is faithful.

-dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top