HE LIED TO ME! MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HE LIED TO ME! MANIFESTATION

Post by Virtuous on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:34 am

I had this dream last Friday night. 12/11/2009

My family and I were going somewhere. I was driving. We were in a new vehicle. I saw "D" getting out of a vehicle (not his IRL). BTW, "D" is the man I was seeking the Lord about as being my husband. It felt like he was going to work or something (IRL, he owns his own business - but in the dream it felt like he was going on a regular job). As I was passing by, I blew the horn at him but he didn't recognize me. I feel like it's because I'm in a new car. He looks like he's playing and chasing an animal (a cat?) across the road. He has this big smile on his face...a huge smile on his face as he's chasing this animal. Suddenly the animal is a child...a boy no more than 10 years old. "D" stops to talk to someone (a man) and he's out of breath. He and the guy are holding a conversation. I'm no longer in the car but walking towards them. I heard the man ask "D" about the little boy and say something. "D" said something to the effect of, "Yeah. I'm getting the paperwork ready now. Nobody knows about this though. Keep it on the down low." As soon as he said that he realizes I heard what he said and he got that, "Ah, man...what have I done" look on his face. I gave him the "I can't believe you lied to me look" and walked off shaking my head.

He was saying that the little boy may be his but no one knew about it.

I had this dream the same night I talked to "D". He has his nephew ALL the time. So this particular night I heard him talking to someone and I asked him if he was talking to his nephew. He said, "No, '?'" (He called out a child's name) I asked him who he was and he said his grandson. I laughed because I know he has 3 daughters (the oldest is 17) and neither of them has kids. I asked him how did he have a grandchild and he said, "He's "X's" daughter's son". "X" is the wife he's going through an annulment with. Ok, so now I'm wondering, Why in the world do you have her grandson? It's not like you and her just "knew" each other and were married for years. Yall only knew each other for a couple of months before yall even got married so why would you have her grandson with you?

Last edited by lola21st on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added Manifestation to title)

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HE LIED TO ME! MANIFESTATION

Post by Halo on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Virtuous~ I would take this dream for what it's worth. You've prayed about it, and here it is. He dose'nt recognize that you know the truth which brings us to the second part of him being a ''player'' and a regular at lying. I believe you have your answer about some hidden things that have been reveled in the wide open. I would call this dream a ''Transition'', something that appears to be one thing, but in return, is something else (animal is a child).

Sincerly, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:28 am

I hate to say it; but Halo, I think you're right.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Good for you!!!!! Few people in this walk of life will admit to the truth. The Lord is looking for individuals that he can use that will serve him in spirit and in truth. When we confess the truth in our heart's, it will come out of our mouth's, Amen. If there is no truth in the inward parts (heart/mind) there is no light. I am glad that you did not let the truth "pass'' you by.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:43 am

Do you feel like D is lying to you about some things IRL, that he's not completely truthful with you?

I wonder if he's excited about getting into something but he really doesn't want everybody to know about it just yet? Maybe you may feel slighted that he didn't even want to tell you since you expected him to? Maybe you're thinking it's one thing between you two (as in a possible relationship) and he is thinking another thing--just friends?

I would just suggest that you be prayerful and watch everything unfold--it may be different than what you expect. Remember, emotions are exaggerated in dreams.

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:25 pm

virtuous,
This dream might very informative.There is a reason for you to stop your efforts and approach this relationship with Godly soberness.There is something hidden perharps this is an issue you know a bout this man but you underate or even something new that the Lord is trying to show you.Whatever the way,you should stop and look on God.It is worth to listen a gain from the Lord.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:16 pm

Virtuous, Seek God and His direction for your life and He will never lead you astray.. Look up Matt. 6:33.. He'll direct your path!! It is so easy to go your own way and seek whatever.... If you seek God for His direction, He'll absolutely show you!!

Peter Agree with you!!!

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

Peter Odhiambo wrote:virtuous,
This dream might very informative.There is a reason for you to stop your efforts and approach this relationship with Godly soberness.There is something hidden perharps this is an issue you know a bout this man but you underate or even something new that the Lord is trying to show you.Whatever the way,you should stop and look on God.It is worth to listen a gain from the Lord.

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:39 pm

MANIFESTATION – 12/24/2009

I hadn’t seen “D” in a while. We would only talk over the phone. He asked me if I would meet him after I got off work so he could see me and I agreed to it. We met at a store that’s on my way home.

He sent me a text with a song attached. Yall remember the song that goes, “All my life, I’ve prayed for someone like you. And I thank God that I finally found you…”? I can’t remember the name of it or who sings it. NTway…I was going to send it back to him.

As I started to send it back, I realized he had sent it to TWO OTHER NUMBERS! I had to get a hold of myself because I knew if I asked whose numbers they were, he could’ve just as easily said his mother, sister, cousin or someone. So I called him and asked him why he sent it to me. He went through this gushy “I’ve finally found my wife” line as to why he sent it to me. So I asked him if he felt that way about two other girls. He said no and asked me what I meant. I told him about the other numbers I saw and he acted like he didn’t know what was going on. He made up a lame LIE that I clearly let him know that I didn’t believe.

Little does he know that I haven’t been saved all of my life. I learned from the games that were played on me and mastered the ones I played…so he’s not dealing with a fool.

But I thank God for answering my prayers. I asked God to reveal to me if he was the one for me BEFORE I got emotionally attached to him and He did just what I asked!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:17 pm

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!! Manifestation Indeed.......The player ''played a song" and got CAUGHT!!!!! Golly-What-a-Day.....nick-nack-patty-whack-give-the-dog-a-bone............. . The Father is still on the Throne and well at his JOB!!!!! AMEN......Sing it with me Virtuous..............

God is good all the time!!!!
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

rofl laugh rofl rofl rofl
Halo, you are toooooo funny! Ima singin!!!!!! rofl

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 pm

God is good and worthy to be praised! He's got your back!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 pm

WOW! GOD IS AMAZING!! HE WILL REVEAL WHEN NEED BE!!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Whoooohooooo...Go God!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:18 am

Wow V! God really came through for you. He has promised to show us things to come. What a good God we serve!

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:00 pm

He is so faithful,Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:13 am

Nothing is to big for our God. Praise the Lord!

Love in Jesus,

Con
nie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:01 am

Question: When the manifestation unfolded do you remember feeling exactly like you did in the dream?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm

It's hard to say how I felt because I didn't want him to be my husband because I wasn't physically attracted to him. However; the more we talked, the more I began to fall for the love for God he spoke about. No to mention there were so many things he said that actually lined up with what God has already told me about my husband. I thank God for the dream I had about marrying the wrong man and realizing it could happen if I didn't really seek Him about a potential mate. I believe I would have married this man based only on our conversations and who he appeared to be.

I think I was more mad that because I feel he's a man of God, I wouldn't have expected it to go down the way it did.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top