A Parade at the White house and floats blowing up forcing new laws ,bills, legistration on America.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Parade at the White house and floats blowing up forcing new laws ,bills, legistration on America.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:22 am

Merry Christmas friends!

Please bear with me this is the hardest dream to articulate.So many thing I saw to try and put into words.

Dream

I was taken to the White House to see a parade.I found it interesting because there were many floats that came out of the White house. The Parade was not from the State of Washington DC, it was being put on by the White House . These floats where in all different shapes and sizes,and what I found interesting was how they were perfectly made and beautiful on the out side.I seemed to be sitting over head of the parade in the air.Then finally the parade was starting to move and when it started moving the small float that went first blew up and inside was a hidden bill the American people had to receive we had no choice. Then another float would go and the same thing happened the next thing you know the parade began to move faster and faster as each float became bigger and bigger in size, then each float would blow up and inside an even bigger new law, or bigger new bill, or a bigger new legislation would take place weather we liked it or not according to the size of the float. It was as if the White house was forcing us into these things with out our knowledge because in secret they had passed these things and they decided to spring it on us out of no where in this Parade as a big surprise. As I was watching this parade things started to get out of hand and out of order. I notice there was a string attached to each of these floats and numbered as if set into motion by the numbers of floats like a number of events that would take place and take us the American people by surprise. No one could see this string leading to each float with the numbers on it, it was hidden but from above I could see it, and it was set up to go in a certain order.As they were showing us these little floats I notice there was this huge float the largest I had ever seen in my life starting to move. I was like oh no this is not good I knew this huge float was carrying something that would totally change America as we knew it.. Then all of a sudden all these floats lost control they were blowing up every where all at once as if to cause chaos to get the American people to look at the chaos rather then to look at the huge float that was just about to approach the American peoples. The people were going crazy in the streets and angry at the things that were forced on us by the government by surprise and riots began to brake out, as a spirit of confusion hit the streets in front of the white House.I stood there watching everything from above and all I could think of was that big float is about to be sprung on us and all these events are leading us to what is about to take place, people are caught up in the confusion and anger they do not even see it coming just how the Government wanted it to take place, and it is hidden in a package that looks so beautiful as a float and that float is about ready to explode..Jesus help us.

:coffee:

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Parade at the White house and floats blowing up forcing new laws ,bills, legistration on America.

Post by shofar on Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 am

You might wan to post this over on the prophetic dreams section on the main page. Wow.. interesting dream. Some of us have had end time dreams like this so you might want to take a look at those.

Thanks for posting this...

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!

Ann

steadygaze wrote:Merry Christmas friends!

Please bear with me this is the hardest dream to articulate.So many thing I saw to try and put into words.

Dream

I was taken to the White House to see a parade.I found it interesting because there were many floats that came out of the White house. The Parade was not from the State of Washington DC, it was being put on by the White House . These floats where in all different shapes and sizes,and what I found interesting was how they were perfectly made and beautiful on the out side.I seemed to be sitting over head of the parade in the air.Then finally the parade was starting to move and when it started moving the small float that went first blew up and inside was a hidden bill the American people had to receive we had no choice. Then another float would go and the same thing happened the next thing you know the parade began to move faster and faster as each float became bigger and bigger in size, then each float would blow up and inside an even bigger new law, or bigger new bill, or a bigger new legislation would take place weather we liked it or not according to the size of the float. It was as if the White house was forcing us into these things with out our knowledge because in secret they had passed these things and they decided to spring it on us out of no where in this Parade as a big surprise. As I was watching this parade things started to get out of hand and out of order. I notice there was a string attached to each of these floats and numbered as if set into motion by the numbers of floats like a number of events that would take place and take us the American people by surprise. No one could see this string leading to each float with the numbers on it, it was hidden but from above I could see it, and it was set up to go in a certain order.As they were showing us these little floats I notice there was this huge float the largest I had ever seen in my life starting to move. I was like oh no this is not good I knew this huge float was carrying something that would totally change America as we knew it.. Then all of a sudden all these floats lost control they were blowing up every where all at once as if to cause chaos to get the American people to look at the chaos rather then to look at the huge float that was just about to approach the American peoples. The people were going crazy in the streets and angry at the things that were forced on us by the government by surprise and riots began to brake out, as a spirit of confusion hit the streets in front of the white House.I stood there watching everything from above and all I could think of was that big float is about to be sprung on us and all these events are leading us to what is about to take place, people are caught up in the confusion and anger they do not even see it coming just how the Government wanted it to take place, and it is hidden in a package that looks so beautiful as a float and that float is about ready to explode..Jesus help us.

:coffee:

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Parade at the White house and floats blowing up forcing new laws ,bills, legistration on America.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi and Blessings.

I do not see that page in which you speak. I was told to put some others there but do not know where the Prophetic dreams page is, I only see Prophetic words etc.

Thanks Merry Christmas!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shofar on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:55 pm

Steadygaze, here is the link for you; http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/national-world-prophecies-f20/

Hope this helps!!! :)

FOR HIS GLORY AND WILL ALONE!!!

Ann

steadygaze wrote:Hi and Blessings.

I do not see that page in which you speak. I was told to put some others there but do not know where the Prophetic dreams page is, I only see Prophetic words etc.

Thanks Merry Christmas!

shofar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Oh haha! I was thinking of the actual place called Prophetic dreams.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top